JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for posting. It describes a bleak dystopia.
The cynic in me would say this:
  1. Clinton doesn't have an original bone in her body.
  2. If she were to enact "a war on guns", she would steal pages from Reagan's War on Drugs, and supply guns to gangs to increase violence and garner broader support for her initiatives. She already lives in a world of "do as I say, not as I do."
  3. In the end, there will only be more guns, not less
    More black market on guns.
    More violence from guns.
    More dead LEO.

In the end, there will only be more guns, not less
More violence from guns.
More dead LEO.

I'll add...
- More previously honest, hard working, "clingers" thrown into prison or killed in their homes by midnight, no-knock confiscation raids.
- Millions of newly created felons unable to vote.
- Proliferation of "anti-gun Security lists" used to stifle free speach, puts the First Ammendment on death watch.

Last Edited:
The problem with this article is: Those of us who agree with it already knew those facts. Those who don't agree will forever deny those facts.

If the Second Amendment were to pass away via firearms confiscation or whatever it might be called:

The remainder of the Bill of Rights would cease to exist... And the Constitution would be in jepoardy of being suspended...

The Second Amendment is the lynchpin of what's left of our Republic. If we want to continue to live as free men and not subjects to the government, we must protect that Second Amendment with every fiber of our being.

Folks, make no mistake about it, the fight is on. The question only remains, which side of the battle will have the strongest fighters?

It's time for all of us to put up or shut up, we must get the vote out. Even if your ideal candidate is not the endorsed candidate, it's imperative to get out and vote. This is a one issue election, it's about our continued freedoms.

It's time to take control, before all is lost.

One side says drugs are bad guns are good.

The other side says guns are bad and drugs are good.

(Generally speaking)

Hmmmm

I remember when Nancy Reagan came out with the "Just Say No to Drugs" campaign part of the war on drugs that did absolutely NOTHING.

I remember studying the history of Prohibition and how well that worked creating major crime syndicates and blood in the street.

So now tell me how banning guns and or removing the 2nd Amendment is going to work. This is something many Americans swore an oath to protect as it is a right not given to us by the government.

Some times I wonder if these folks want to have a civil war.

'cause the war on drugs has worked out so well? o_O
For who? The agents who confiscate drugs and sell them themselves?
Someone is making big money or they would agent orange all the crops and there would be no drug war.
As far as the "war on guns". It will be easy.
Make anything you can illegal.
Set up voluntary hand in days
Vilify anyone you can,make them out to be bad people to their friends and neighbors
Road blocks? Dogs at traffic stops?
It can be done on an individual basis ,for a while,and not have bad results...for a while
We will have to act like we hate guns or they will mark us as the bad guys

The 2nd amendment provides actionable recourse to secure not only yourself and your property but your rights as detailed in the rest of the BOR. Take away the 2nd and the rest of the BOR are just words... a waste of breath and ink.

A war on firearms is a civil war almost the instant it's declared.

Interesting article touching on what the 'war on guns' would look like if anti-gun folks got their way with firearm prohibition.

If You Like the War on Drugs, You'll Love the War on Guns! (https://reason.com/blog/2016/07/12/if-you-like-the-war-on-drugs-youll-love)

If confiscation comes, we are all going to die if we resist. The government just has way more firepower than the public does. The numbers will end up being a SWAT team and 30 more officers vs a lone gun owner if they knock on your door. Who is going to always win in that sort of scenario?

I also think that the government may be more bloodthirsty than folks give them credit. Would they really back off, if the body counts on both sides went sky high??

They would probably just respond with lots of those robot bombs. :eek:

They could do to gun owners what the Israelis do to Palestinian terrorists: blow up the your home.

Police-3.JPG

Last Edited:
Thanks for posting. It describes a bleak dystopia.
The cynic in me would say this:
  1. Clinton doesn't have an original bone in her body.
  2. If she were to enact "a war on guns", she would steal pages from Reagan's War on Drugs, and supply guns to gangs to increase violence and garner broader support for her initiatives. She already lives in a world of "do as I say, not as I do."
  3. In the end, there will only be more guns, not less
    More violence from guns.
    More dead LEO.

More dead citizens!:cool:

If confiscation comes, we are all going to die if we resist. The government just has way more firepower than the public does. The numbers will end up being a SWAT team and 30 more officers vs a lone gun owner if they knock on your door. Who is going to always win in that sort of scenario?

Citizens have the numbers.
Citizens know where they live.
Citizens know the leaders.
Citizens know... more than you realize.

You don't think the soft targets on the other side won't be hit? When leaders, pencil pushers and the like start dropping dead how long will the 'war' continue?

If you think people don't have lists of names and addresses already.... You would be wrong.

Citizens have the numbers.
Citizens know where they live.
Citizens know the leaders.
Citizens know... more than you realize.

You don't think the soft targets on the other side won't be hit? When leaders, pencil pushers and the like start dropping dead how long will the 'war' continue?

If you think people don't have lists of names and addresses already.... You would be wrong.

Not to mention that many of the people who the govt would task to do the confiscating are on our side. That could be a little more than problematic for said tyrants.

Ray

That's more true @Slobray, every LEO I know is willing to bury anything not needed until after the smoke clears.

I'm sure they already have their pipes, moisture packets and end caps made.

I'm afraid that we would see things similar to that happened in Ireland and is now happening in the middle east. There would be cruelty and atrocities on both sides of the issue. People would be crying for retribution and equal suffering, regardless of which side committed those acts. I hope this never comes to our country but fear that it may be in our future.

We live in the fabled "interesting times"...
Would one of you be so kind as to build me a time machine so I can return to a much freer America??? Anytime in the 1950's would be splendid. Thank you.

We live in the fabled "interesting times"...
Would one of you be so kind as to build me a time machine so I can return to a much freer America??? Anytime in the 1950's would be splendid. Thank you.
Might want to go back just a little further... I used to think this was the Golden Age for America and American families... But, as I've grown older, I realize that by then the wheels had already been set in motion to bring us to where we are today...

The 1950's were a more wholesome time, no doubt about it.

But think about all the Roosevelt Administration put into place to bring America out of the Great Depression. This was the beginning of the foundation of total governmental control, the one that today is intrusive...

Personally, I'd target sometime in the late 1800's or early 1900's... That's just me...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top