JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pre-Fed Reserve. The Founding Fathers wrote about the dangers of a single entity controlling our money system and they were right.

In fact, they were prophetic about a whole lot of things.

Ruby Ridge.

robot-tank-jpg.94066.jpg

Might want to go back just a little further... I used to think this was the Golden Age for America and American families... But, as I've grown older, I realize that by then the wheels had already been set in motion to bring us to where we are today...

The 1950's were a more wholesome time, no doubt about it.

But think about all the Roosevelt Administration put into place to bring America out of the Great Depression. This was the beginning of the foundation of total governmental control, the one that today is intrusive...

Personally, I'd target sometime in the late 1800's or early 1900's... That's just me...

I'm with you to the nth degree on that one!:s0045::s0036::s0036::s0036::s0036::s0036::s0036::s0036:

If confiscation comes, we are all going to die if we resist. The government just has way more firepower than the public does.

The government does not have 350 million guns! o_O

Anyway we are all going to die whether we resist or not - none of us is immortal. What matters is whether or not we are on our knees when we do.

As others have pointed out, the rulers who are foisting this dystopia on us are not going to miss out on the consequences. It's harder to call for gun control when the likelihood of retribution becomes significant. Self-preservation is a pretty powerful motivation.

People ask what will we do when the planes come.
I ask how do you know if there is a pilot in the room?
They'll let you know.
Once the pilots know there's a bounty on them and theirs,they won't be too eager to fly. Without planes or helicopters we would be on equal ground.
I believe there are plenty of men in the military that won't want to come take our guns. Plenty who know it is the wrong thing to do.
I don't believe we would be as out numbered or out gunned as you might first think

It comes down to a couple issues in my mind that can sway the outcome.

We need to look at the current way of things. Yes there are more gun owners and firearms in civilian hands than total folks in Law enforcement and military combined but most do not have the will to fight. They will be willing to turn in their guns rather than stand up for their rights.

How did I get to this conclusion, it is from reading these posts and the posts on other gun forums and when we have folks willing to register all guns, willing to ban certain guns because they see no reason for it and not even willing to write their representatives, they are not willing to fight.

I understand wanting to be "the gray man" and some do not want to say anything but you can still get a feel on how comments are made towards certain topics on how one might act even if not stated.

So unless we as gun owners are truly willing to push back and stand up and be heard they will be able to pick us off one at a time. Just take out the vocal ones and the others say nothing like good little slaves. We need to stop bickering amongst ourselves and all gun owners from the hunter, the target shooter and the three gun guy all need to stand up for each other and fight to keep our rights and stop passing more laws even if you agree with some of them. Every law made is a freedom lost!

I will admit I do not agree with most of what the Black Lives Matter movement stands for or does but I do have to give them credit because they are willing to stand up for what they believe in and willing to do something about it. The same with drug dealers and gang bangers they are willing to fight for their turf and members.

How many times have you seen gun owner's march in multiple cities at the same time? We are too busy playing "the gray man" and trying to stay under the radar so we do not noticed that we are also not being represented so in effect we have no say.

It's hard to keep a right if you not willing to truly stand up for it.

People ask what will we do when the planes come.
I ask how do you know if there is a pilot in the room?
They'll let you know.
Once the pilots know there's a bounty on them and theirs,they won't be too eager to fly. Without planes or helicopters we would be on equal ground.
I believe there are plenty of men in the military that won't want to come take our guns. Plenty who know it is the wrong thing to do.
I don't believe we would be as out numbered or out gunned as you might first think
I'm not so sure about being on equal ground. Look what happened during Katrina, the citizenry was disarmed by the citizen soldiers... Just sayin'

Anyone who attempts to come between me and my ability to protect/provide for my loved ones, will be considered an enemy combatant and treated as such. :cool:

Might want to go back just a little further... I used to think this was the Golden Age for America and American families... But, as I've grown older, I realize that by then the wheels had already been set in motion to bring us to where we are today...

The 1950's were a more wholesome time, no doubt about it.

But think about all the Roosevelt Administration put into place to bring America out of the Great Depression. This was the beginning of the foundation of total governmental control, the one that today is intrusive...

Personally, I'd target sometime in the late 1800's or early 1900's... That's just me...

1911 would be a good year:)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top