JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
go follow this cool BSG/Longmire actress. She just lost half her Twitter followers for making a pro gun safety comment. It would be nice if people that like her, but haven't though about following her, would show her some support.

I grew up with her (my step father is her uncle) but can't speak for her as it's been well over 15 years since we last spoke. I can say that her father and my step father grew up with firearms, my step father being the first one to place a rifle in my hands. I'd like to think that her having a father who hunted at one point in his life made a lasting impression on her and that she won't sell out to the anti gun extremist in Hollywood.

Good for her! She is an excellent actress and my favorite on Longmire! Longmire is a very good show by the way! If all her fans dessert her and she falls upon evil times I'm sure I can find a room and space in my gun safe for her!

Finally a reason to get a twitter account. I worked with her dad a few years back before he retired. Great guy - I can see he raised her well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top