JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Radian Weapons and Noveske Rifleworks really came through for all of us in Oregon during this past month, and we owe them both a huge "Thank you!" for their sacrifice and hard work! Please drop them a note of gratitude and check them out the next time you're in the market for top-quality rifle parts that support local jobs in our local communities.

The message below is mine. Please send them a personal message of your own.

"I want to take a moment to thank you for your support and organization of the Defend the 2nd rally in Salem, OR. The thing that has been seriously lacking at past Oregon rallies is organization where a single entity, or group of entities, takes the bull by the horns and creates a central means of bringing supporters together. Radian Weapons and Noveske Rifleworks did that, and providing that central organization as well as logistics such as transportation and porta-potties made the rally on Mar. 23 tremendously successful. I am incredibly impressed, especially for a first-time effort, and I trust that the lessons learned from this effort will translate into even more successful organization of future events. Thank you so much for your support, and for the sacrifice of time and money that was required to bring this together. May God Bless Radian Weapons and Noveske Rifleworks!

Called them and ordered. Also talked about ordering issues but they couldn't replicate the issue so they will escalate to their web provider.

IMO if there ever is a ban I think it helps having 2A wording on it since protesting bans is usually considered speech.

Called them and ordered. Also talked about ordering issues but they couldn't replicate the issue so they will escalate to their web provider.

IMO if there ever is a ban I think it helps having 2A wording on it since protesting bans is usually considered speech.

They couldn't replicate the issue because they use Chrome for a browser and that works.

All others do not work.

Jack

Excellent, im glad i have a radian raptor charging handle on my noveske rifle. I knew there was a reason i took it out last weekend. Kudos to both companies for helping to support our rights.

Mine arrived today.

IMG_20190411_214125606.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top