Oregon If you Haven't Already, Don't Forget to Thank Radian and Noveske

Reactions
Radian Weapons and Noveske Rifleworks really came through for all of us in Oregon during this past month, and we owe them both a huge "Thank you!" for their sacrifice and hard work! Please drop them a note of gratitude and check them out the next time you're in the market for top-quality rifle parts that support local jobs in our local communities.

The message below is mine. Please send them a personal message of your own.

"I want to take a moment to thank you for your support and organization of the Defend the 2nd rally in Salem, OR. The thing that has been seriously lacking at past Oregon rallies is organization where a single entity, or group of entities, takes the bull by the horns and creates a central means of bringing supporters together. Radian Weapons and Noveske Rifleworks did that, and providing that central organization as well as logistics such as transportation and porta-potties made the rally on Mar. 23 tremendously successful. I am incredibly impressed, especially for a first-time effort, and I trust that the lessons learned from this effort will translate into even more successful organization of future events. Thank you so much for your support, and for the sacrifice of time and money that was required to bring this together. May God Bless Radian Weapons and Noveske Rifleworks!

Reactions
Called them and ordered. Also talked about ordering issues but they couldn't replicate the issue so they will escalate to their web provider.

IMO if there ever is a ban I think it helps having 2A wording on it since protesting bans is usually considered speech.

Called them and ordered. Also talked about ordering issues but they couldn't replicate the issue so they will escalate to their web provider.

IMO if there ever is a ban I think it helps having 2A wording on it since protesting bans is usually considered speech.
They couldn't replicate the issue because they use Chrome for a browser and that works.

All others do not work.

Jack

Reactions
Excellent, im glad i have a radian raptor charging handle on my noveske rifle. I knew there was a reason i took it out last weekend. Kudos to both companies for helping to support our rights.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
Top Bottom