JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Major problem sighted. If the victim, (the one who sat there and took it until unconcious) had fought back, she probably would have been punished worse than the instigator, she apparently felt that way. She was obviously taught to let the authorities (teacher) handle the situation.

Teacher was right there, the attack still happened. The instigator might be punished, (doubtful) but that victim still got beat unconcious right in front of the "authority" that was supposed to stop it.

Life lesson, right there in plain sight. When you become the victim of a crime, you are on your own. The presence of the authorities stops nothing. Neither do laws, rules, civilized society, nothing.

Those are the choices we all have to make. Get punished for defending yourself, or passively get beat unconcious.

I fear that most would take the beating out of fear of being punished. The .gov trained her and her parents well.

I wonder how the parents, of both, will react to this.

I would venture to guess the school is going to be making a huge payout to the victim of this assault. I also hope that "teacher" is looking for another job soon.

Last Edited:
Years and years ago my boy got into a fight at school. He was not the aggressor but he got a mini-vacation as well. The direction we got from the school was, if involved in an altercation, "cover up and get away."

I taught him otherwise and the other kids figured out who not to bully.

And the school district got a lawyer-y letter highlighting his right to self-defense, and the consequences of punishing him for same.

He didn't have any more adventures.

Wife showed me this a couple days ago and was of course angry. I told her again this is what the voters keep saying they want. Nothing will change until enough parents decide they want different. Public school takes in HUGE money per student. If even 15% of the parents said enough, and pulled kids there would be a PANIC with the people running the schools. Until people with kids in school decide they have had enough nothing will happen. :s0092:

Major problem sighted. If the victim, (the one who sat there and took it until unconcious) had fought back, she probably would have been punished worse than the instigator, she apparently felt that way. She was obviously taught to let the authorities (teacher) handle the situation.

Teacher was right there, the attack still happened. The instigator might be punished, (doubtful) but that victim still got beat unconcious right in front of the "authority" that was supposed to stop it.

Life lesson, right there in plain sight. When you become the victim of a crime, you are on your own. The presence of the authorities stops nothing. Neither do laws, rules, civilized society, nothing.

Those are the choices we all have to make. Get punished for defending yourself, or passively get beat unconcious.

I fear that most would take the beating out of fear of being punished. The .gov trained her and her parents well.

I wonder how the patents, of both, will react to this.

I would venture to guess the school is going to be making a huge payout to the victim of this assault. I also hope that "teacher" is looking for another job soon.
You are correct on a couple points. There will be a payout. Problem is the school has no money. The pay out comes from the tax payers there who support the school. Teacher will at most be moved. If teacher had done anything they would have been charged with a crime and fired. This is again how the people there who vote keep saying they want things. Hope they are enjoying what they asked for. :s0075:

Would it be inappropriate to remark that the aggressor was busty?
Yes. This happened in a high school where most students are under 18. Some may be 18 and of age. But as a parent, I'm going to assume all except the teachers are minors. That teacher and other staff present should be unceremoniously fired. The kind of beating, to a young person's skullcase, with a still-developing brain.. well. It can result in a serious lifelong condition. Its basically Traumatic Brain Injury class of injuries, especially given how brutal the beating was and the fact the victim went unconscious at her desk.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top