JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When the S properly HTF, precious metals will only be of value if you find a "market" willing to exchange it for the goods you want/need.

I'm in a way highly amused by people wanting to separate themselves from the economy by acquiring in itself relatively useless materials to prepare for the 'next' economy. :)

edit: Good thing I sold a few of my company's shares on Monday just before the little correction yesterday. (NASDAQ traded, many stocks there seemed to have taken a small hit after the big market rise earlier). Just in time for a new toy. :)

No population ever rioted because they didn't have enough precious metals. If your family is starving, you'll gladly give up all your silver and gold for a single #10 can of dehydrated beans and rice.

Not if you have plenty of #10 cans and misc stores yourself. One is for total collapse/SHTF, the other is for sustaining savings and wealth. Both plans of action are not mutually exclusive. Nothing will be worse than having faith in PAPER. That is the only point that needs to be made.

Silver/PMs are a replacement for PAPER. Not a replacement for #10 cans, a hammer, a box of ammo, a screwdriver. PAPER will burn, especially the dollar. Senior Barry aid on how they plan on competing in int'l trade - "We are going to destroy the dollar."

No population ever rioted because they didn't have enough precious metals. If your family is starving, you'll gladly give up all your silver and gold for a single #10 can of dehydrated beans and rice.

And they'll gladly give up their #10 can of beans and rice for a can-opener or a handful of rounds or firearm.

I must not be keeping up with prepper lingo these days. Whats a number 10 can of beans and rice? Or is it pounds? I dont plan on carrying any single item that weighs that much

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top