JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It pisses me off that we have pro-2A members here going effing overboard serializing their mags and taking pictures and all that when the law doesn't even require it. :mad:

Exactly what they want. Fear.

It pisses me off that we have pro-2A members here going effing overboard serializing their mags and taking pictures and all that when the law doesn't even require it. :mad:

Exactly what they want. Fear.
It's all about fear Dude, Hitler wrote about how powerful of a tool it is back in 1925, then he proved it.

Some of you obviously didn't get the joke.

Look at the picture. :rolleyes:
I got the joke. But you started off saying you serialized everything THEN you post the joke.

So did you? And even if you didn't, this topic has come up a lot lately with many posting about how to take photos and how to prove the ownership date. There is NOTHING in 114 that requires any of that.

I got the joke. But you started off saying you serialized everything THEN you post the joke.

So did you? And even if you didn't, this topic has come up a lot lately with many posting about how to take photos and how to prove the ownership date. There is NOTHING in 114 that requires any of that.
Picture has been there the whole time.

Not marking/ photographing/ etching/ lasering/ mailing/ making up SN on anything at all.

I'm not playing their games.

ED524516-4E17-42EB-8880-325382760593.jpeg

Now an invoice and a receipt and an email saying they were delivered, with a tracking number - that is a bit harder to fake.
Which has no individual itemization of unique identifying information that could prove that receipt is for that particular mag, anyway. ✌️

It's all an effort in futility, but If it makes a guy feel warm and fuzzy.... no skin off anyone elses nose.

I guess my answer is obvious. Nope!

Last Edited:
Which has no individual itemization of unique identifying information that could prove that receipt is for that particular mag, anway. ✌️

It's all an effort in futility, but If it makes a guy feel warm and fuzzy.... no skin off anyone elses nose.
I disagree. If people are so quick to OVER comply….how will they vote the next time our rights are attacked? How did they vote this time? Did they even vote??

Death by 1000 cuts yet some are willing to cut their own femoral artery first. :mad:

"Innocent until Proven guilty/presumption of innocence" are foundations to US law based on English Common Law. It can be Constitutionally derived from the 5th, 6th, and one other amendment. As such it supersedes any BS contrary to itself including the language in 114.

Once presumption of innocence is lost we no longer have rule of law and instead have rule by fiat.

They can east a bag of dix and wash it down with with a big glass of FOAD.

Which has no individual itemization of unique identifying information that could prove that receipt is for that particular mag, anway.
If I have ten Glock 19 mags and a receipt for 10 Glock 19 mags dated 12/1/22 - that is enough, unless the gov can find another 10 mags in my possession for which I do not have a receipt.

But that is not something I am worrying about.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top