JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Was the Juice worth the squeeze?

• Yes, everyone should have one.

Votes: 70 75.3%
  • No, not worth the hassle.

Votes: 23 24.7%

• Total voters
I want that bottom dollar.

"The other good news for Mr. Wright — besides the not guilty verdict — is that while the entire ordeal was no doubt extremely stressful, his defense didn't cost him a thing. Wright was represented by a court-appointed attorney and came away owing not a dime. The cherry on top is that the ATF and US Attorney were publicly embarrassed for prosecuting a frivolous case, one with a couple of gaping legal holes that never should have seen the inside of a court room."

ATF Suffers Rare Court Loss in Ohio Unregistered 'Short Barrel Rifle' Prosecution - The Truth About Guns
This is absolutely the stupidest thing ever. .25inch too long of pull according to their wrong way of measuring. Do they not have real criminals to prosecute?

This is absolutely the stupidest thing ever. .25inch too long of pull according to their wrong way of measuring. Do they not have real criminals to prosecute?

They could kill your wife ( while holding your baby ) and son for making a 1/4" too short shotgun that they paid you to make. Oh wait , that's been done already.

They could kill your wife ( while holding your baby ) and son for making a 1/4" too short shotgun that they paid you to make. Oh wait , that's been done already.
1572999985471.jpeg

this is a tough one for me. i think id rather build a pistol and save the $200 for reloading supplies and NOT have my weapon be on a federal registry. also, you being in washington, it is my understanding that if you have your CPL, an AR pistol is ok to have loaded in your truck but a rifle isnt?

personally, my thoughts are the NFA shouldnt be a thing. if youre law abiding then you should own whatever you want.

theres an illegal black market for everything and its probably not as hard as one would think for a criminal to illegally obtain weapons.

This. Your big difference is a rifle stock. With pistol braces these days being pretty dang good and the fact that you can carry the AR pistol with your permit concealed but not the SBR, you're better off with the pistol. Plus traveling around the country from what I understand is an issue with the SBR...not so much for the pistol.

This. Your big difference is a rifle stock. With pistol braces these days being pretty dang good and the fact that you can carry the AR pistol with your permit concealed but not the SBR, you're better off with the pistol. Plus traveling around the country from what I understand is an issue with the SBR...not so much for the pistol.
Look at the honey badger atf ruling released today and restate your opinion.

Look at the honey badger atf ruling released today and restate your opinion.

Did you actually READ the ruling? It applies to Q's Honey Badger pistol, not all AR pistols...lol.

From the link:

1. Complete one of the following:

A: Remove the barreled upper receiver from the lower receiver and dedicate it as a replacement
for another AR-style pistol or registered short-barreled rifle; or

B: If you do not possess another AR-style pistol or registered short-barreled rifle, remove the barreled upper receiver from the lower receiver and temporarily transfer it out of your possession by, for example, transferring it to the dominion and control of another individual; and

Did you actually READ the ruling? It applies to Q's Honey Badger pistol, not all AR pistols...lol.

Sure. Thats their opening salvo. Going to be difficult to disallow one and not the others from now on. Theyve been getting ready for this for a while. Legal ducks in a row etc. The ATF is about to get on a roll. .The ultimate head of the ATF, Trump, doesnt give a damn about any of this stuff.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top