JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you don't, we don't need to hear your snide remarks about Facebook. Just ignore. Thnx :)

Whomever made this page thinks it's funny to call 911 on folks who are legally open carrying. This person said they use a gophone so that it's not traceable. They tell the dispatcher that the person threatened them with their gun. Then sit back and laugh when they get accosted by the police. Sick, sick people. When I first reported this page to facebook, it had 100 "likes". 15 minutes later, it has 130. Nip it in the bud.

http://www.facebook.com/opencarry911

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151804229694586&set=a.496619509585.274676.742434585&type=1&relevant_count=1

In the second link, the person says he/she works for the IRS and is implies he/she is going to target people who post for pro-gun on the page for audits.

182 likes now.

This sounds like a person that either doesnt care if someone gets hurt or is actively hoping that "a bad gun person" does get hurt! Idiocy or malice, this is a bad person!

Are you sure we can't pound on Facebook a little? LOL!!!

5187847325_a8605b70c1_z.jpg

Yeah first link took me to my own page on FB, the second link is a timeline or something, I don't have to option to click on the guy's page to check it out and possibly report him. So it looks like it's been taken down.

What a looser..... I hope he gets caught for misuse of the emergency system.

Facebook....meh.

Wish I'd bought stock in Facebook in the beginning, Starbucks too. The way a lot of those people write, they're all early twenties or late teens.

Reported it as a credible threat.
"just watch the cops spread-eagle and maybe arrest"

Actually, if LE cannot verify the complaint from a "Credible source", they have to observe some illegal action before they can legally do anything. If you get proned for an anonymous call, LE would be open to a 1983 suit.

There was a malicious "tip" made by a very credible source that ended up netting to victim $500k under liable laws, as well as 1983, a couple years ago in Portland.

I would also assume that eventually, the call will be traced, then you can sue the caller.

I don't care if folks open carry... But I don't.. This would be one of the reasons... The other...why advertise to the real strapped dirt bags...?

I'm one of those that do OC at times. I'm not advertising, the firearm is just there. I'd say that for the most part it is invisible to the people around me. (Of course, I live in rural Lewis County, WA, so that might have something to do with it).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top