JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If there was a school that was pro 2A and required their teachers to carry either open or concealed and had firearms instruction in the school, would you enroll your kids there? If the events of the past few years are any indicator of things to come, it may need to become a reality.

let me hear your pros and cons on something like this...

If there was a school that was pro 2A and required their teachers to carry either open or concealed and had firearms instruction in the school, would you enroll your kids there? If the events of the past few years are any indicator of things to come, it may need to become a reality.

let me hear your pros and cons on something like this...

Sounds like a military academy...that works..I sent my kids to a private Christian School, even though it was not sponsered by my religous persuasion...better education, less propaganda from the NEA.

In Israel almost all schools are like this. After enough kids were massacred by cowardly, pathetic terrorists, they figured out that keeping schools unarmed is a greater liability than hiring security. There has only been one school massacre in years which resulted in the perpetrator being shot to death by a security guard (who was an IDF soldier) with a fully automatic rifle. The attacker himself had an AK47, which was acquired illegally. Sadly, the attacker massacred 8 young boys in this attack, but just think how many more would have died if the security guard didn't shoot him dead on the spot?!

One day the naive people in the USA will get their heads out of their a$$ and realize that being vigilant and protective rather than banning this or that will be the real solutions to the violence problem. Most of these cowards who seek to massacre people are looking for the easiest target they can find. Any place with an armed guard will not seem as desirable as it previously did with a bunch of helpless children. Schools are mainly composed of children and a large number of female teachers (and some males) that shun guns. What better place for a coward to go to become a media hero?

Israeli_teacher_with_her_class%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Sure I would. But I don't think schools in general are dangerous places. I'm all for letting teachers carry if they want to. Requiring it is a little over the top. Mass shooting events are actually incredibly rare.

Let's do a little better than the gun-grabbers and stop with the fear. I'm a lot more worried my kid will be force-fed a diet of conformist political correctness and infantilazation than I am about the dangers of a nutcase shooting up the place.

What happened in Connecticut was a horrible tragedy. It's very sad. But let's not make it out to be something it wasn't: Anything other than a really rare thing.

I lke it. I have built a boys and girls club and the engineering safety factors are increased for the kids. I would expect some extra training/competence. With the expected clientel there might be volunteer security persons.

What happened in Connecticut was a horrible tragedy. It's very sad. But let's not make it out to be something it wasn't: Anything other than a really rare thing.
It Is/was a very horrible tragedy, and although this is a rare occurrence, one child is too many and added up between all of the school shootings in the last few years is ridiculous. you can have your opinion about fear mongering, I chose to think proactivly instead of in hindsight!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top