JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How would you protect yourself? At home, on the street, or in a vehicle what would you choose and why?

I carry a large tanto style locking folder. Durable, sharp and easy to open with one hand.

In my Jeep I have a sharpened Cold Steel special forces shovel. Good tool, will slash like a sword or chop like a hatchet and looks like a shovel not a weapon.

Next to nightstand I have a Wakizashi style short samurai sword. Shorter blade easier to wield in a room. Still enough to strike at a distance and slash, stab or chop up a burglar etc.

In the car, I'd carry a teenager-sized metal baseball bat, along with a ball and glove for a covering excuse.

At home, just the bat.

On the street, probably a telescoping baton kept in a pocket.

Keith

Once again let me praise this brilliant design! Google it; it's even in the Cabela's catalog. It's all metal, shaped like a snubby revolver for a very natural fire. It has a quite positive safety, and a BRIGHT LED light that blinds an attacker and focuses the spray on the target just like a pistol lazer does--the spray hits right where the light centers. It fires from any angle, does not need shaking, fires a strong focused spray, and has an honest-to-gawd twenty-foot reach! This is what I carry when I cannot carry a pistol.........................elsullo :s0155:

By "couldn't own a gun" do you mean "couldn't own a gun LEGALLY" or "you live in a world where guns don't exist.
I agree! If we lost all our gun rights, I wouldn't give anything up. Otherwise, I guess I would carry a baseball bat in my truck like I used to when I lived in the People's Republic of California.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top