JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How would you protect yourself? At home, on the street, or in a vehicle what would you choose and why?

I carry a large tanto style locking folder. Durable, sharp and easy to open with one hand.

In my Jeep I have a sharpened Cold Steel special forces shovel. Good tool, will slash like a sword or chop like a hatchet and looks like a shovel not a weapon.

Next to nightstand I have a Wakizashi style short samurai sword. Shorter blade easier to wield in a room. Still enough to strike at a distance and slash, stab or chop up a burglar etc.

In the car, I'd carry a teenager-sized metal baseball bat, along with a ball and glove for a covering excuse.

At home, just the bat.

On the street, probably a telescoping baton kept in a pocket.

Keith

Once again let me praise this brilliant design! Google it; it's even in the Cabela's catalog. It's all metal, shaped like a snubby revolver for a very natural fire. It has a quite positive safety, and a BRIGHT LED light that blinds an attacker and focuses the spray on the target just like a pistol lazer does--the spray hits right where the light centers. It fires from any angle, does not need shaking, fires a strong focused spray, and has an honest-to-gawd twenty-foot reach! This is what I carry when I cannot carry a pistol.........................elsullo :s0155:

By "couldn't own a gun" do you mean "couldn't own a gun LEGALLY" or "you live in a world where guns don't exist.
I agree! If we lost all our gun rights, I wouldn't give anything up. Otherwise, I guess I would carry a baseball bat in my truck like I used to when I lived in the People's Republic of California.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top