JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They say Elvis really loved guns too...that would a hoot
Yea he didn't care much for TVs however....

download.jpg

Even these guys? Pantera GD Electric <-- Click to bang head.
Naw, Seems Mr. Rock and Roll wasn't on the good side of Old Man Ferrari, so he got hisself a Pantera instead, and one day the poor thing wouldn't start right up for the king, so he wiped out his PPK and shot the poor Italian in the steering wheel and dash, the bullets are still lodged in both! :eek:

Funny you should mention Captain Curtis . I have owned this book since I was a young boy , he was a constant companion of mine growing up.. I used to dream of going on hunts such as those he mentioned in Guns and Gunning .

He was a huge fan of the M1903 Springfield rifle as a sporter

IMG_5893.JPG IMG_5894.JPG IMG_5895.JPG IMG_5896.JPG

JM Browning (Loved my Ma Deuce like it was part of the family!)
Teddy R.
Wild Bill Hickock
My WW II Normandy grunt Grandfather who died when I was 3
Timothy Murphy; The longest sniper shot in the American Revolution (300+ yds) at the Battle of Bemis Heights (Saratoga)

Last Edited:
Arthur William Savage::::::: Way ahead of the times. The infamous 99, first bullet to achieve 3000 FPS. I had a 243, 250-3000 and a few 300's until the recent boating mishap.

Hmmm good question. Let me add to the mix Wyatt Earp, Wild Bill Hickok, Buffalo Bill Cody, Bat Masterson, Crazy Horse, Doc Holiday, Geronimo, Killer Miller, Kit Carson, Liver Eatin' Johnson and Jim Bridger. Now THAT would be some conversation! :s0132:

How about Hemingway and Jack O'Connor in Idaho on a chukar hunt.
The Hemingway girls could come along too.

There's a biography of Papa's later life, mostly at Sun River (to the end). I believe written by the guy who was their friend and a local. There are pictures in that book of Papa and Gary Cooper hunting Idaho birds. Also pics of family with antelope trophies.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top