JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For one gun it's a 10/22 with extra mags and a few bricks of ammo…More importantly, I want to know why people get hung up on this only one gun scenario. I can easily pack two pistols on my waist, a rifle in my hands and toss a pistol grip shotgun in my pack. Give me a vehicle and I can haul around a lot more. Why would you limit yourself to only just one
exactly
I can not envision a scenario when I would only have one firearm

No second guessing here, my 300 win mag is my grab and go gun it sits in the front row in the safe just for that reason. One gun, one load zeroed 4" high at 200 yds. Sure if I've got time to pack a bag/load the truck there would be more but just the one, in a hurry it's the Browning. I live 2 blocks from the edge of town and the open country so getting a bit of stand off should be easy to do compared to living in a big city.

It's impossible to choose only one because a person really needs both a long gun and a handgun at a minimum, but assuming I'm not relegated to an urban environment:

.22 Hornet AR-platform rifle with 14.5" barrel, and pinned/welded linear brake to bring total to 16". I don't think such a thing exists, but that's what I'd take if I had to choose. Can feed me, serve as a decent defensive weapon at close range, and has a report that won't draw unnecessary attention or blow my eardrums out without protection

It's impossible to choose only one because a person really needs both a long gun and a handgun at a minimum, but assuming I'm not relegated to an urban environment:

.22 Hornet AR-platform rifle with 14.5" barrel, and pinned/welded linear brake to bring total to 16". I don't think such a thing exists, but that's what I'd take if I had to choose. Can feed me, serve as a decent defensive weapon at close range, and has a report that won't draw unnecessary attention or blow my eardrums out without protection
Since the Hornet is rimmed, I don't think you will ever find an AR that feeds it.

If you're talking end of the world SHTF type situation, whatever is closest to grab quickly will do.

If I only have one gun, I might as well shoot myself in the head "now". ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top