JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm partial to Arizona. I'm not from there but grew up only a couple hours away in CA. I think Northern Arizona is so underrated in terms of beauty. Also, gun friendly.

States like WA, ID, UT, MT, CO and others are going to be California-esque before too long. Many Californians leave their home state because it's too expensive and then proceed to move to areas with tepid economical and political climates in an effort to make them more like California. It sounds like madness because it is.

AZ doesn't have that problem because it is slightly harsher of an environment and, IMO, detracts people from moving there. Extreme heats and frigid cold. I think those soft-bodies from CA will stay away for a while.

AZ. I did move there at one point, family brought me back north again. I lived in what was essentially an abandoned construction trailer near gangland but hey, the price was right! A small house in a quiet neighborhood has it's perks, too I suppose

Idaho or Wyoming. I love Montana, but don't care for their taxing social security or that they elected a Democrat governor. (WTH?) Lewiston seems like a good spot and Sheridan, Wyoming seems nice. Need to go both places for an extended visit, but probably will just stay in California North. Moving is too much of a hassle.

Between Idaho, Utah, and Arizona, where would you move and why? Or other?

Best states for gun owners Best States for Gun Owners (2018) - Guns and Ammo

1. Arizona
2. Idaho
7. Utah
33. Oregon
38. Washington

Best and worst states for retirement The Best And Worst States For Retirement: All 50 States, Ranked | Bankrate.com

18. Idaho
35. Utah
38. Arizona
44. Oregon
46. Washington

Freedom in the 50 states How free is your state?

9. Arizona
17. Idaho
22. Utah
36. Washington
44. Oregon

I love Northern Idaho. BUT I have never spent a winter there? 600819
Picture this spring from the 'Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes'. 72 mile paved bike trail.

Can and will. Arizona. Operation Exodus isn't moving as fast as I'd like, but we'll get there.

(Nevada was our first pick for so many reasons, but it is the next to fall. That left Idaho and Arizona. Between heat and cold, these sun-worshipers had no problem figuring out which one.:cool:)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top