JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn...Just one...?

The Gun guy in me would want to talk to Theodore Roosevelt...and we'd talk guns and hunting...

The History guy in me would talk to Harold Godwinson and give him some advice about September and October 1066....

The Book guy in me would talk with J.R.R. Tolkien...since he wrote 'bout Hobbits and such...I'd guess it would be "small talk"... :D

Edit to add....
The Music guy in me would want to talk to Jimmy Page and we talk Gibson's and Led Zeppelin of course.
The Art Guy in me would talk with Frank Frazetta....'cause he was so damn cool....
Andy

Last Edited:
Oh, there are a few.. but id love to talk to Gaius Julius Caesar Octavius . The man seemed like a total political genus, be nice to use what he knew now..

TheGgun guy in me would want to talk to Theodore Roosevelt...and we'd talk guns and hunting...
This as well, maybe.. if the time was rioght, id get to talk to my Great Grand dad as well.. guess he and Teddy used to go hunting when he was int he area

I would like to talk to the guy who wrote the 2nd amendment and tell him to write it so a 5-year old could understand it.

Any citizen can own any damm weapon they want and carry it whenever and however they want and any government person, agency or whatever that tries to take that away shall be drawn and quartered, which is to say tortured horribly until they die, screaming for their mommy. The end, no changies, no takebacks, forever and ever.

I would like to talk to the guy who wrote the 2nd amendment and tell him to write it so a 5-year old could understand it.

Any citizen can own any damm weapon they want and carry it whenever and however they want and any government person, agency or whatever that tries to take that away shall be drawn and quartered, which is to say tortured horribly until they die, screaming for their mommy. The end, no changies, no takebacks, forever and ever.
be very nice, but i bet.. at some point.. you would have lawyers arguing over the definition of they :rolleyes:

For all of these: Adventure / Percerverience / Gumption / Focus /

Michael Healy - Captian of USRC Bear ( as I was a coastie & the Bear is/was famous )

Sir Ernest Shackleton -
Sir Edmund Hillary

Amelia Earhart
Eleanor Roosevelt

Ernest Hemmingway -- Fishing / Safari and talk about wine, women, strong drink and cigars. And maybe cats.

Burrhus Skinner. His work on behaviorism truly revolutionized the concept of human psychology thought.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top