JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On the one hand, I don't disagree with you. On the other hand, the Kyle Rittenhouse situation is a VERY REAL example of how horribly corrupted our system has become and what can happen to you even when you do everything legally. Kyle should have NEVER been arrested, let alone charged and tried.

Then, of course, there is no guarantee that you will come out on the winning end of an encounter with an armed tire slasher.

All this begs the question of whether it's worth the risk over some tires that are likely insured after paying your deductible. And I'm not saying it is or isn't. Each of us will have to make the decision for ourselves. Just make sure you've considered all the possibilities.
I'm gonna go down swingin, It's the way I was brought up and not changing anything.
If I'm to become a martyr then so be it.

On the one hand, I don't disagree with you. On the other hand, the Kyle Rittenhouse situation is a VERY REAL example of how horribly corrupted our system has become and what can happen to you even when you do everything legally. Kyle should have NEVER been arrested, let alone charged and tried.

Then, of course, there is no guarantee that you will come out on the winning end of an encounter with an armed tire slasher.

All this begs the question of whether it's worth the risk over some tires that are likely insured after paying your deductible. And I'm not saying it is or isn't. Each of us will have to make the decision for ourselves. Just make sure you've considered all the possibilities.
Well, reminds me of the 80s song, "Only a Lad", by Oingo Boingo. Just ignore him. Maybe he'll go away. But, without some action, he never will.

Tires will escalate to something more expensive or serious. Whether it's the original person or someone that sees them getting away with it. We pay taxes to have these things legally dealt with but some jurisdictions ignore it.

If you catch a tire slasher they will probably have a knife in hand and try to threaten your life with it for interfering...

1664804616669.png

This just posted 8 min ago. Guy tried to steal motorcycle and attacked owner with a chain. Responsible citizens need to put a stop to this crap imo. They think they have free reign to steal, terrorize, and violently attack people because there are no police and if they are caught they know they won't be prosecuted.

35A4263F-209A-4BDC-B33B-09A4BB06E0F4.jpeg
3912DDF9-7182-436E-9821-11299EA9EF07.jpeg

If I caught said tire slashers attempting to slash my tires and they were hostile and armed, this is what will happen. I was in fear for my life officer when I took out the trash.
This kind of new normal lawlessness needs to be met with force by those affected, then and only then will the word get out that the offenders will face severe consequences for their actions. If not more will die. Vote appropriately.
No one of any importance would miss them.. Hacking tires with a deadly weapon is a felonious act, and turning the knife on a citizen confronting them - well, it's ability, opportunity, jeopardy...

Here's a question.
So, if these guys get caught, then what? A juvenile will guaranteed to be given a citation to be release to parents to go home, a misdemeanor.
Ok, an adult get caught, then what? guarantee a catch and release and go home, a misdemeanor?

Here's a question.
So, if these guys get caught, then what? A juvenile will guaranteed to be given a citation to be release to parents to go home, a misdemeanor.
Ok, an adult get caught, then what? guarantee a catch and release and go home, a misdemeanor?
Sadly yes. The "law" will do nothing to them. The victims can try to take them to court if they want to spend the time and money. Again not real good track record here either. Sadly this kind of "game" is going to get someone hurt real bad. Then of course the crying and whining will start.
Co worker sent me a link to one that happened here last month. Teens car jack a woman at gun point. One of them hit her with his gun. Cops see them give chase. They arrest. One of the teens was already on house arrest for this same thing according to his "Mom". You know the scum is back out there again. If one time someone he does this too shoots him? His "Mom" will be running to every camera she can find to scream about how someone killed her "good boy". 🤬

Good reason to garage your vehicle(if possible). I can't believe how many people use their garage for storage and not for parking.

It's a trait handed down from generation to generation.
That's a garage? You mean, like, for parking a car? I thought it was an attached shed with an overhead door. That's what the real estate agent told me. :s0092:

Rather than suggesting people should park their cars in their garages, how about the vermin of society leave other peoples property alone…. See this is what happens when parents don't properly discipline their children…

Said vermin are risking becoming scatterbrained if caught in the act…

Rather than suggesting people should park their cars in their garages, how about the vermin of society leave other peoples property alone…. See this is what happens when parents don't properly discipline their children…

Said vermin are risking becoming scatterbrained if caught in the act…
Yep then the "parents" are screaming after one of their little darlings gets hurt. :mad:

That's a garage? You mean, like, for parking a car? I thought it was an attached shed with an overhead door. That's what the real estate agent told me. :s0092:
That's why I wanted a shop. I store all my stuff in the shop and still have room for vehicles - IF I would just organize the stuff I have in there (working on it - right now cutting/splitting/stacking firewood for winter before the rains start, then I will get back to organizing the shop).

Cops in Portland will tell you that they can arrest for these property crimes but the criminals will be held for no longer than 4 hours. Ask me how I know…..

Multnomah County DA is a C-nt.

and along this line, don't point you gun at the head of a Police K9 unless you want to take the room temp challenge :D
Mods may want to move this is they wish, I just loved seeing it.
I notice all the media headlines state the dude was pointing his gun at a K9 but the video clearly shows he was pointing it at the officers after this. No doubt because they believe dogs are more important than officers...sad.
Good reason to garage your vehicle(if possible). I can't believe how many people use their garage for storage and not for parking.
Guilty, but now I have a three-car gym.

While I get your point. I (my family) have a 1 car garage and 3 cars, so it doesn't matter. (Single guy car, single woman car, and family van)
Hey I've been there. The last place I lived only had a one car garage so about all that would fit in there was the car.

A 2 car garage would be my preference since then I can park my car on one side and have a work space/storage on the other side.

A year or two ago we had someone come thorugh our neighborhood in East Clark county and slash a bunch of people's tires. I was very glad to have my car garaged and out of sight, but I understand it is not an option for everyone.

I notice all the media headlines state the dude was pointing his gun at a K9 but the video clearly shows he was pointing it at the officers after this. No doubt because they believe dogs are more important than officers...sad.

Guilty, but now I have a three-car gym.
Nice. I don't have that much room but can at least fit a free standing heavy bag to knock around.

Back on topic: I would not be surprised if a tire slasher had other weapons besides just the knife on their person. So I would be reluctant to pursue them openly. I might make a mental note of their appearance and physical description. Possibly follow at a distance if they leave the vicinity or at least make note of their last known location and direction of travel.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top