JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

tmyk_0-988541359.jpg

If I caught said tire slashers attempting to slash my tires and they were hostile and armed, this is what will happen. I was in fear for my life officer when I took out the trash.
This kind of new normal lawlessness needs to be met with force by those affected, then and only then will the word get out that the offenders will face severe consequences for their actions. If not more will die. Vote appropriately.

A lot of tires will be expensive and hard to replace. If you have a Subaru, we do, I believe the tire wear needs to be uniform. Slash one or two and you need to replace all four. Should be treated as horse thieves.

If said tire slasher has a knife in hand when confronted, then that meets the "fear of bodily harm" requirement, ventilate as appropriate…

When lawlessness is met with lethal force, me thinks the occurrence of said lawlessness will diminish precipitously…

If you are going out to your car at 2am to get your phone or wallet you forgot to bring in the house and someone slashing your tires comes at you with a box cutter, sounds like a good shoot to me.

They want you to call and report tires slashed? What for? There will not be one GD thing done about it.

Again law enforcement does nothing because the voters asked for it. One of these scum is going to get caught doing this to the wrong person and get shot for the "fun" they were having. Sadly then the law enforcement who did nothing to the scum will go after the victim but, just keep ignoring this and people will take the law into their own hands. Really sad but until some of the trash is taken out by victims I guess this is not going to get better.

Last Edited:
This kind of new normal lawlessness needs to be met with force by those affected, then and only then will the word get out that the offenders will face severe consequences for their actions. If not more will die. Vote appropriately.
On the one hand, I don't disagree with you. On the other hand, the Kyle Rittenhouse situation is a VERY REAL example of how horribly corrupted our system has become and what can happen to you even when you do everything legally. Kyle should have NEVER been arrested, let alone charged and tried.

Then, of course, there is no guarantee that you will come out on the winning end of an encounter with an armed tire slasher.

All this begs the question of whether it's worth the risk over some tires that are likely insured after paying your deductible. And I'm not saying it is or isn't. Each of us will have to make the decision for ourselves. Just make sure you've considered all the possibilities.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top