JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A buddy of mine fixes up vintage British motorcycles and has the hottest strippers in town pose for the Craigslist ads.
His bikes sell really fast, mostly because they're willing to go on the test ride with the potential buyer.

Last Edited:
I remember one gun ad I saw years ago. It was some lever gun. It was held by a woman, sitting at a table, leaning forward, in a low-cut top. You only saw her from the neck down, and she was well endowed. For some reason this ad has stuck in my brain, where it will be till the day I die.

I personally dont mind a dirty weapon, motorcycle, car, or girl. It tells you more about the true situation your getting yourself into...

Bought a Kimber 10mm here. Took it home and shot it and it would only fire about one of three attempts. Light primer strikes because the Schwartz safety was installed incorrectly. Maybe that's why I got it for $700, or maybe the seller put it back together wrong and didn't know it was screwed up.

If I sell a gun, it will be clean and lubed. What a dirty gun from a seller tells me is that maybe they are not someone that takes care of their guns, and kind of makes me question if it's been properly maintained. It may not break the deal, but come one, clean the damn gun before the sale, it's what the adults do :rolleyes:

Bought a revolver once from a dealer (probably on consignment). Took it home, cleaned it up (wasn't excessively dirty), then put it in the safe for a few weeks before I took it shooting. It was keyholing, so I mentioned it to a different dealer that I was at for an after hours gun show-and-tell, since I didn't know what would cause keyholing. He asked me to bring it by, turns out the crown was jacked up, looks like someone jammed something in it and messed up the last inch or so of the rifling. But when it was just a little dirty, you couldn't see that, so I totally missed it when I bought it. Sigh, $550 for a nice S&W, and it needs a new barrel. Oh well, still looks good.... That was only the second time I've bought a used gun, at least now I know what to look for!

I bought a gun from a member on here before, it was a great deal but the gun was pretty dirty. It was a glock and a great price so I didn't mind. Cleaned up good as new and never had one hiccup with it in 5 years or so. Carry it almost daily.

I did buy a gun from Armlist and had it shipped to me, used once, cleaned, and safed after that. So I figured it would be okay. It was coming from an FFL so I figured it was good. I got it and didn't really inspect it. Got it home and it looked like crap inside. Looked like there was a few hundred rounds through it and never cleaned. The glock mag's sticker was almost completely worn off.
I called the guy a couple times and he didn't call me back, so regrettfully I called his FFL out on here, then a couple days later he called me and made it right.
He said he was selling it for a friend who told him it was only shot once and put away clean.

If your selling a used firearm it better be like new or a dang good price.

Really? Only "like new" firearms can be offered for sale? My take would be that if you advertise it as like new it should have very little use and actually be like new. A thousand rounds thru a gun is not like new, it may be lightly used but it's not in new condition. I think a firearm should be commensurate with the advertised condition.

Really? Only "like new" firearms can be offered for sale? My take would be that if you advertise it as like new it should have very little use and actually be like new. A thousand rounds thru a gun is not like new, it may be lightly used but it's not in new condition. I think a firearm should be commensurate with the advertised condition.
That's what hes saying, it has to be like new if advertised as such, otherwise an appropriate price.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top