JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just opinion but I believe we are in WWIII with the CCP already. Between the fentanyl killing 100,000 Americans every year and covid released on the world, well I guess everyone has their opinions.

Just opinion but I believe we are in WWIII with the CCP already. Between the fentanyl killing 100,000 Americans every year and covid released on the world, well I guess everyone has their opinions.
If American society is truly losing 100,000 people every year related to fentanyl drug overdose…maybe that's helping reduce the concentration of idiots.

We keep sending all of our good paying jobs down there. They keep sending bubblegums up here overcrowding schools, competing for housing and jobs, etc.
Culturally displacing Americans, changing the political landscape...
"We"? Where do you get this "we" stuff? I ain't never sent a job "down there" or over seas or any of that and I would bet you haven't either

NotaCapitlist.jpg

"We"? Where do you get this "we" stuff? I ain't never sent a job "down there" or over seas or any of that and I would bet you haven't either

View attachment 1361604
Collectively as a country... We as in all the people who recognize the problem but don't/cant stop it.

I have ZERO power in this country nor does anyone else like me. I don't check enough boxes to appear on any politicians radar, on either side of the aisle, at any level.

We will continue to be sold out by our "democratically" elected leaders

Capitalism for them & their buddies...
Communism for the rest of us...

Gold might not help. Bullets and booze will be currency. .22's especially, because dogs, cats, and other critters left after the initial crash will be on the menu.

Gold might not help. Bullets and booze will be currency. .22's especially, because dogs, cats, and other critters left after the initial crash will be on the menu.
Think beyond the apocalypse
There will ALWAYS be someone who wants gold and/or silver. 4 millennia of human history bear that out. But...
Never make PMs your only WW III/apocalypse plan, bullets, band-aids and beans are all very important. but lead isn't the answer to everything and rebuilding will begin at some point.
Plombo o plato!

WW3 will not make it to our shores, but the war and the resulting potential loss will economically devastate us..
We foolishly jump into conflict in eastern europe with Russia, quickly overextend ourselves thinking its going to be like Afghanistan... begin taking heavy casualties as happens in peer/near peer combat... public back home greatly divided, political chaos ensues... China rolls on Taiwan... we are caught up in a two front war with unsustainable supply lines... transgender/diversity hires at the pentagon and poor civilian leadership blunder us into a loss on both fronts...
Come back home tail-tucked. No longer world leader/superpower... no longer reserve currency. economy in shambles, massive war debts, possible sanctions/reparations imposed on us... both sides point blame at eachother. both sides claim 'misinformation' etc & dismantle free speech protections, etc. People revolt over poor quality of life, high cost of living, trashed economy, high inflation...
I think the disintegration will happen faster than you think. As we attempt to maintain the overseas empire, sending more and more of our strength overseas into the meat grinder, so-called marginalized groups within the country, their revolutionary allies, and the burgeoning migrant populations will rise up in revolt, spurred on by enemy provocateurs, before anyone comes home tail between their legs. Our undefended borders will accelerate the downfall.
(think somewhere between Russia 1991-1992 and Venezuela 2018)
It will be more like Germany in 1918: Exhausted but holding on the front lines, only to be defeated by communist revolution from within.
Secession and civil war are coming... eventually the country breaks up like India/Pakistan or probably more likely Yugoslavia. The violence will eventually subside... but your kids and grandkids will never truly know peace and prosperity like you and your parents did. America as we know it will cease to exist and life will never be the same
^^^

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads