JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Red dawn remake seems a lot closer to home now... Anyone agree?

IIRC.....the second version missed it.

So then.....
I liked "the message" in the first one better.
form-4473.png
Unfortunately.....it goes clear over the heads of some of these new gun owners or they just choose to ignore the hazard.

We'll probably have to wait and see. Until after Jan 20th.:s0123:

Aloha, Mark

PS... Wolverines-TWO.jpg

Did I miss the sedition threads that would cause it to implode? I'm just here to read about guns and places to shoot, so I'm not sure why this is a serious question.

Did I miss the sedition threads that would cause it to implode? I'm just here to read about guns and places to shoot, so I'm not sure why this is a serious question.
It isn't about any posts on this website. The concern over getting censored by big tech stems from being a conservative gun-related website. Look at the trend in censoring over the last six months.

Some of us:eek: discovered an actual "check" will accomplish the same thing.
Thank you for reminding me how young i am lol. I don't recall having ever written a check in my life. But no doubt if gun forums were only able to operate off of checks, i don't see them receiving as much revenue moving into the future with increasingly younger demographics at play and all.

Thank you for reminding me how young i am lol. I don't recall having ever written a check in my life. But no doubt if gun forums were only able to operate off of checks, i don't see them receiving as much revenue moving into the future with increasingly younger demographics at play and all.

LOL......

For that one.....
You_get....Nothing.jpg

Oh wait a minuet.....I actually will send you something. Rrrrrright.....the check will be in the mail.

Huh.....mail? :s0092:

Aloha, Mark

I think government issued the ssn.

Censorship is when the government stops speech. When big tech "deplatforms" people it is a business decision. I'm surprised that the folks who are typically for less free market control make this mistake.

Censorship is when the government stops speech.

No, that is not the definition of censorship. Look it up.

When big tech "deplatforms" people it is a business decision.

Besides the factual error on what constitutes censorship, your logic lends itself well to positively reactionary positions as old as the debates themselves.

Following your logic, then lack of lending in poor communities is not classism. It's just a "business decision."

Lack of poc in leadership positions is not racism. It's all just "business decisions."

Women making less than men is not sexism. It's just, again, "business decisions."

I'm not arguing any of the above; I'm pointing out an inconsistent intellectual approach. I suspect that your view of censorship is uniquely narrow, while your view of the others mentioned is systemic.

There's plenty of evidence, using a critical theory lens, that an ongoing effort to suppress (and oppress now, with the slew of punitive laws enacted in the past couple of decades), gun culture and to make guns in the hands of civilians unacceptable, is active.

In that context, the intersection of privately held conglomerates of power, the government and communities newly realizing their own potential power (through the vote and activists supporting politicians who tout "gun safety" as their agenda), the systemic censorship is obvious.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top