JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
quarentine for gun nuts.jpg

Well to be serious thats really a question for the creator of the site. Were all just drifters in his/their virtual halls. If your looking for more gun owner friends try local shooting spots/ranges. If your looking for the latest news subscribe to the sof or goa or someone like them. They email important stuff asap. If your looking for fun or online entertainment... well i dont have an answer for that one. Youtube is on a binge, who knows how insta will go. If they start going after gun forums hard itll be up to hosts who aren't pro censorship. Seems to me the only real way to kill forums would be through payment providers. If paypal banned my donation then i dont know how ide be able to donate to help keep the site going

It's a good question. Firearms are more than just a hobby, there are all sorts of ancillary emotions and principles tied up in these inanimate mechanical objects. Scary to think in the USA ideas are subject to suppression.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top