JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ran from a fight back in jr. high and I remember that time very well. I do not remember the fights that i was actually in - I learned the word pugalist from my school principal. I think if they come for my guns that it will be my last fight. I hope it doesnt come to that.

James Ruby

so you are part of the few that will turn your neighbor in for a attaboy from the gooberment, (since you have kept such good track of 1stklass knowing what kind and how many guns he has) guess we all better keep an eye on you

So you are one of those that will make up anything you want and start random crap. Guess I don't need to add you as a friend. Find a new hobby. 1stclass goes out of his way to remind us all of everything he has. Hope your day goes better, maybe your boss will give you a hug.

friends like that I don't need (keeping tabs on who has what)

I have better things to do with my time, and you are not my friend. I cannot help it if the guy has listed everything he owns, multiple times to the point if a normal person has any kind of memory, it becomes tiresome to see again and again, Sound good!

I have better things to do with my time, and you are not my friend. I cannot help it if the guy has listed everything he owns, multiple times to the point if a normal person has any kind of memory, it becomes tiresome to see again and again, Sound good!

Maybe he owns it but a search of his premises will end up awfully empty. You assume an awful lot, pal

Maybe he owns it but a search of his premises will end up awfully empty. You assume an awful lot, pal

I own 11 guns, there are guys on here that own 50 or 100 or 200, so i'm a small fry that nobody is going to bother.
I think i have what i own listed twice. And i dont own that much which is why i had no problem listing it. In two different threads (maybe 3) that ask what you have and to list it. Along with dozens of others that did the same thing. As far as my sturgeon. Later i will download a video where i netted them up and was playing with them for you :) :s0155: I can tell you, Blitzkrieg is right a search of my premise might turn up a little but not much. No one knows where my guns are and no one knows where my sturgeon are. Which is why i dont mind talking about it :cool:
If you knew how to read Minnesota, you would realize that half of what i say on here i am joking about.

I have a cynical view of manipulative people that want more power.

Other than that i love just about everyone! I have a blast with my sturgeon and i wish everyone could swim with an 8 foot long fish at least once in their life!

I'd help just about anyone that asked me for help and i'd defend just about anyones kids like they were my own if they werent snotty nosed little brats! (that was a joke Minnesota)

I list stuff other than guns and ammo in preppers because maybe when someone sees what i have been doing it reminds them of something they might have forgotten. I learn alot and dont see it as bragging when someone posts that they just bought 500 lbs of salt, or toilet paper, or instant rice. You really dont have to follow me so closely Minnesota if what i have, or say i have or what i do bothers you. I think you need a massage and a vacation :s0155:

Assault sturgeon.. a new domestic security threat

I suppose it's the Celt in me but I can't take any of this seriously until the fat lady sings. But then I'd be telling jokes and stories in a foxhole

Do you have a responsibility if Martians land?

Martians, despite the fact they are illegal aliens should be afforded the same rights and have access to healthcare, food and shelter. They also should have a path to citizenship and be granted political asylum if requested. NOT! I think the real targets will be those EU blue-gold starred helmet muthrflubbers.... trying to enforce some arms reduction treaty. I just hope the true patriots have some moles working inside our government and military officers who still understand what an immoral and unlawful order is. We know from the news certain segments of LEOs do not.

Rant off,

Brutus Out!:cool:

No you do not!

Martians are just illegally entering undocumented aliens who came here to work.

They came to do the jobs that others don't want to do (taking over the world)

They can be productive citizens of the USA ( invasion of the body snatchers)

We should embrace diversity!!!

But I do embrace diversity, right now I am having a New Castle Brown Ale, and think I will top the night off with a ST. Pauli Girl!

Yea but this is serious, I think I will seriously stick to the Constitution under which this country was founded!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top