JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Many of today's 23 year old gamers have in country experience.

2 wars that have lagged on over 10 years create allot of combat qualified veterans running around.

I don't believe I will see a door to door confiscation.

I think they will count on the cowardice of the many to turn the others in. Fear makes people react in strange ways.

I believe this poem from the German Pastor Martin Niemöller sums up what I believe is the most likely scenario:

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

This has been adapted and changed throughout the years, and you could do the same. However if you think about it, it is the most likely scenario.

First they vilify a certain group, survivalists for example. Gun owners, rednecks or whoever else they may labeled "extremists".

The general public now believes these people to be the enemy and its makes it easier to come for them. Then they vilify the next group, and so on and so on until they come for you and there is noone to help.

Just my $.02

Sua Sponte

They would never go to every house, they will just ban them and expect everyone to turn them in.
Thus anyone caught with one would be jailed etc.

Much easier this way.

The logistics would be a nightmare. And do you really think soldiers from other countries want to come get our guns? HAHAHA
The blue helmets won't make it off the tarmac.And I don't believe any of our own soldiers will be jumping up and down for this duty

They can do damage at road blocks,concerts,anything like that.They'll ban guns at all venues,then search everyone's cars.

Coming and getting them would be a last resort

"I think they will count on the cowardice of the many to turn the others in."

That pretty much says the leftist creed. They have no guts and don't want anyone else to have them either. God help us if they get their way. He sure won't help them. Satan will try and they live for Satan.

"The general public now believes these people to be the enemy and its makes it easier to come for them."

If we can believe in polls, the general public is pro-amendment 2. Even 55% of dems support the right to use deadly force to protect themselves in the home or a public place. 68% of all Americans believe the same. Don't let Obama get reelected and his executive orders won't dictate law.

Gun Control Poll: Most Americans Support Right To Use Deadly Force, Have Favorable View Of NRA - Democratic Underground

In order for this to even remotely take place the government would try to pull a tienanmen square, by this I mean outsiders would be needed as our own locals and US troops would not follow orders. Those blue helmet/government types would be facing a hardened, well trained and very determined populace.

In the big blue city's where sheeple do as their told it would be easier but up here in Gods country they better bring lots of new blue helmets and body bags. I might hesitate for just a second in shooting a local but you bring an outsider blue state trash type to my woods and try to take whats mine and my neighbors and we would stack them up like fireplace wood.

That's why it wont happen for a very very long time we Americans wouldn't comply because we know what's next and if I'm going to get sent to Barry's re-education camp I'll cost him 100 blue helmets first. An entire roman legion vanished into the black Forrest's of germany because they didn't understand their enemy, watch what would happen if a bunch of blue state brown shirts get sent here.....poof....it's a big Forrest where shallow graves blend in.

Gentlemen and Ladies. Please use self control and be cautious about your public opinions. I'm sure the alphabet agencys monitor this forum and can backtrack your words to your door. Not paranoia, only good sense. Read Enemies foreign and Domestic by Mathew Bracken. Well written future possibilities of this issue.

This morning ,a friend said look at England and how everyone just handed over their guns.
But the so called sheeple in California,committed the largest act of civil disobedience in US history,when they were told to register their "assult weapons". Out of an estimated 2.5m,only 250k registered them.

So,except for all their other faults,maybe we can follow them on this one. As long as the majority of us have boating accidents ,they won't have much to come get.

I see a run on PVC pipe and geocaching

I love Red Dawn!

However, I would like to think that our country's service men and women would not comply with orders like these. I think that some "unknown army" would be a threat before our friends and neighbors that are serving would be. Call me naive, but I choose to believe that the majority of our military (and police force as well) would not be involved in something like this.

And that's my 2 cents.

You asked the question erudne, so you answer first.

Ok, I'll answer first.

If my children were in harms way I would do all I could to help/save them, with my life. And I have spent more than half my life doing that. Without our children we are not much, if anything. God is all that is more and we can only encourage our children to follow his path, whether they understand firearms or not.

I know there are girls/women who know their guns, but it is still far to few.

Helicopters? They require a lot of fuel. Someone has to pay for it. If the government in America tries to steal it without paying, how long are you willing to let that happen?

Best get a feedback score so we know you are not here just to tweek teets.

Farmer ted, I am curious. Do you really think 2 sentences in 2 posts say something? If you really have something to say, just come out and say it. We are all adults, hopefully. ;)

Helicopters (and tanks) do use a lot of fuel... and our military reserves are deep. Don't fool yourself into thinking you can outwit the powers that be. If they can see you license plate from space they can read a NFA registry and go door to door collecting your goodies. It is only the fact that we have so many firearms loose in the country that prevents such a thing from happening. Go buy more, I am.

Ask yourself WHY they would risk an uprising of hundreds of thousands of armed and pi$$ed off people.
They have it made now. We work pay taxes and allow them to waste billions every year on anything they want.
They can vote to raise their pay at will and don't have to live by the laws that they pass for us to live under.

The D.C. Thugs may be a lot of things but I don't think even they are stupid enough to give up this racket they've worked so long to put into place.

Your friends and neighbors will turn you in, especially if they offer a fifty dollar reward. Your ex-wife or g/f will rat you out to teach you yet another lesson and you will find out they have been keeping all those records they lie about destroying.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top