JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The article is crap. It's based on a poll of 1,000 "likely voters" - not any kind of official government or alphabet-agency statement.

We called out this kind of crap when it's used to say that "90% of gun owners want background checks".

It's also crap when places like World Net Daily, whose credibility is questionable, try to do the same thing for "our side."

If "Big Government" had been one of the options for the biggest terrorist threat, what would have been the response?

Notice that 20% of government workers consider the Tea Party as the biggest terrorist threat. Why am I not suprised? :s0114:

Yes, labeling people Neo nazis etc. is the way to stir up fear in the masses. Yet, if any of these pols actually studied history they'd realize just how nasty the nazis were and you average middle right American HAS NOTHING in common with Nazis. But this attack on joe average citizens' belief is how they rammed Obamacare through. I guess we know who the Tories are in our generation.

Brutus out.

TheOath.jpg

Actually the biggest threat i America is Obama and his DHS.

You are thinking small Taku.

Focused on a mere puppet and his tool. Think bigger. Look beyond the cardboard standees. Beyond the puppets and you will discover your true owners, the puppeteers if you like.

If you direct your attention and anger at the sock puppet you are being played.

The poll was conducted by Rasmussen, who is usually pretty reliable.

The reality is, that's how it works folks.

For those that think the cops and/or their favorite member of the military won't turn on you, just remember this poll.
Because they will be conditioned for months/years with "data," and "evidence" to believe that gun owners, and TEA partiers are terrorists first, not constitutionalists.

To those in the government that believe in control, anyone who is anti-government is labeled anti-America.
Remember the cheers after nearly a million citizens of Massachusetts were held in their homes under martial law?
And how, many of them had their houses searched without warrants?
And how, for days, the media's talking heads had speculated that TEA partiers were behind the marathon bombings?

They cheered because a 20y/o confused college kid was being hauled off, riddled with bullet holes.
After being subjected to a psy-op of EPIC proportions conducted by state officials, the police and the media, that convinced them they were right to surrender their civil rights in the name of "law and order."

Does that sound ANYTHING LIKE what the founders envisioned?
Not to me it doesn't, but,...
YMMV.

The poll was conducted by Rasmussen, who is usually pretty reliable.

The reality is, that's how it works folks.

For those that think the cops and/or their favorite member of the military won't turn on you, just remember this poll.
Because they will be conditioned for months/years with "data," and "evidence" to believe that gun owners, and TEA partiers are terrorists first, not constitutionalists.

To those in the government that believe in control, anyone who is anti-government is labeled anti-America.
Remember the cheers after nearly a million citizens of Massachusetts were held in their homes under martial law?
And how, many of them had their houses searched without warrants?
And how, for days, the media's talking heads had speculated that TEA partiers were behind the marathon bombings?

They cheered because a 20y/o confused college kid was being hauled off, riddled with bullet holes.
After being subjected to a psy-op of EPIC proportions conducted by state officials, the police and the media, that convinced them they were right to surrender their civil rights in the name of "law and order."

Does that sound ANYTHING LIKE what the founders envisioned?
Not to me it doesn't, but,...
YMMV.

Sad but true. That is why you all must reach out to anyone in the military. Many are conditioned to the point of even turning on their own parents, grandparents and siblings. That is what government does. I spent much time in the corps and they do maintain control of your mental functions when it comes to following orders. At least to most there. It is necessary for battle survival, but in these times it will be misused.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads