JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How will they control guns?

GIFFORDS' HUSBAND PULLS DOG OFF SEA LION IN CALIF.

LAGUNA BEACH, Calif. (AP) — Amateur video shows former astronaut Mark Kelly, the husband of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, yanking away a dog that clamped down on a baby sea lion at a California beach.

Laguna Beach police tell the Los Angeles Times (Dog belonging to Gabby Giffords' relative kills sea lion in Laguna - latimes.com ) that the attack happened near an exclusive resort Saturday.

In the video obtained by the Times and KABC-TV, Kelly's screaming daughter tries to pull her dog from the sea lion as two other women help.

Kelly finally steps in and wrests the animal free. It later died.

A spokeswoman for Kelly's political committee says the family crated the dog and then talked to officers. Police say the dog broke from its leash, and no laws were broken.

Kelly and Giffords recently started a gun control advocacy group. The former Arizona congresswoman was shot in 2011.

Sounds like that dog needs some more meat in its diet.

Yep, Kelzebubba is right, laws are only for the paupers of America!!!

I say we take our birthright. We should not have to beg like lowly dogs, or cower in fear. We should not have to work so that those who refuse to; have a better quality of life than us. True, all humans are born equal, but no where is it written that we die equal.

To this I say, let those that slithered their way into power, slither their way back into a deep dark pit and never again tarnish the light of day. As a human, I would beseech my brethern to turn face onto the evil and stare it down, shame it into the pit. Looking the other way is no longer an option. We must stand and fight. The pen is mightier than the sword, and this the vermin fear, but they have control as long as most of everyone is pleasantly distracted and doesn't see the world for what it really is.

Take off your blinders, stop being ridden, and forge your own paths, not that which was forced upon you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top