JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess I should have added that this purchased hitting public eyes, which most here knows that DHS, DOD and the rest of the alphabet gang have tens of theousand issued, in use and in storage. They also have hundreds of millions of ruonds (all combined) spread across the country in bunkers on military bases and such. But my point being, this hitting the medai hype which I am sure was intentional, it going to cause prices to go even higher and availability to dry up even more than it already has because of the panic buying.

I went to 10 different stores, today looking for ammo, not one .223 round, not one .308 round and only a handful of 30-30 rounds which being the kind hearted person I am, decided to bring home so they would be so lonely sitting there on the shelf all my themselves.

This is sad, i have not seen one .223 round on a store shelf since mid December.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top