JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Should I........

• Total voters
You are not alone....lost a range bag last year because of one of the cats....and this weekend found that one pissed all over the front of my safe :(

Geezus, I read this and it gives me second thoughts about Wifey and I getting another cat? What if we get one of those that PEE on stuff in the house?

I like this idea...:D

"Tactical Cat Ammunition"...
With our new "pee shot" ammunition you will be able to finally say "piss off" to those unwelcome home visitors.
The enhanced shot shell smell will enable you to quickly find the shot shells in a low light situation.
As an added bonus the ammonia will help clean the bore and chamber area.
Act now and the first 500 buyers will also receive a free gift of "Kitty Roka"....:eek: :D
Be sure to check back for our developing line of " I don't give a crap ammunition".....
Andy
Hahaha I'm rolling! That's too funny.

Toss 'em. Cat piss is horrible stuff. If you think you're going to clean them, shoot them and NOT have your gun smell like cat piss, you're wrong! Toss the whole works NOW!

PS: This is why cats are OUTSIDE pets. I've never allowed a cat box in my house nor have I ever allowed a cat to live in my house. Go outside, do your job and don't piss on anything!

Last Edited:
You are not alone....lost a range bag last year because of one of the cats....and this weekend found that one pissed all over the front of my safe :(
That's awful. My cat is a rescued barn cat. She was sick when I got her and my buddy was gonna take he out back and shoot her so I stepped in and brought her back to healthy. After moving to this new house she's peed inside a few times. Now I'm tempted to shoot her myself!! I could never though. Unless she turned into some kind of rabid zombie cat and tried to attack me. In that case I would definitely take Stomper's advice.
Mikej it's a serious gamble!

Toss 'em. Cat piss is horrible stuff. If you think you're going to clean them, shot them and NOT have your gun smell like cat piss, you're wrong! Toss the whole works NOW!

PS: This is why cats are OUTSIDE pets. I've never allowed a cat box in my house nor have I ever allowed a cat to live in my house. Go outside, do your job and don't piss on anything!
They smell like all purpose cleaner with bleach right now. I'm way too cheap to throw them out. I just have to take my chances.

This makes me reallllly glad my cat isn't a pee-er. I had one once that couldn't figure out squatting in the box and just let fly but bless her little heart, she tried so I made a cardboard barrier for her. Cats can be sweet, loving animals if given the chance. They can also be vindictive devil-spawn if you get a bad one. Lived in a house where two roomates had a male cat each and they both liked to let me know my room was their territory if I slipped up for a second without closing the door. Can certainly sympathize

I'm curious about a report that details the smell of vaporized cat urine...
:s0155:
Many years ago, I had my first ever new vehicle, an '84 Datsun (by NISSAN) pickup. We were living in an apartment complex near Des Moines WA..
We came out one morning getting ready to head out so I started the truck and turned on the heater. GIANT blast of cat piss smell!! We almost puked!
The cat got up on the hood, pointed it's azz towards the windshield (you could see it on the glass) and sprayed with impunity. It was all down in the cowl area, you know, the intake for all incoming cabin air? I tried to rinse it out to no avail. I finally ended up removing the cowl so I could get down in there with some soap and water to clean it out.
Pretty much hated cats after that.

9a9c50d0ace601333a25005056a9545d.jpg

You left out the next steps...

put cat in backpack and zip it closed.

pick up backpack by both straps.

vigorously slam backpack back and forth against the walls while walking down the hallway towards front door.

upon reaching front door, overhead slam backpack onto the floor and open door.

overhead slam backpack onto front porch and open the backpack.

6a.
if cat comes out of backpack, it'll GLADLY remain an outside cat and take its chances with the coyotes.

6b.
if after 20 mins. cat doesn't come out of backpack, zip it back up throw the entire assembly into the trash can.

In either event, no more cat pi$$ in the house. ;)

Took the words right outta my mouth

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads