JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ALSO THIS
*heavy breathing*
Watching the video of a G17 with a happy switch the damn thing is surprisingly controllable. They look like they would make a great option for LEO's to have in case they get into a tight spot. Of course if the media got wind of it they would make a huge stink so many departments would get scared and refuse to allow them. Damn thing did look like a lot of damn fun too.

Watching the video of a G17 with a happy switch the damn thing is surprisingly controllable. They look like they would make a great option for LEO's to have in case they get into a tight spot. Of course if the media got wind of it they would make a huge stink so many departments would get scared and refuse to allow them. Damn thing did look like a lot of damn fun too.
Me personally, I think cops should carry SBR AR's on them.

Me personally, I think cops should carry SBR AR's on them.
That would be another great option for them to have, and since so many departments now do allow a rifle with them the public would most likely not even notice that they had SBR's. At least not enough to get massive stink raised. For the LEO's who already carry a G17 having the switch would be some great insurance if they get in a hot spot. Or with some of these damn drug zombies as I call them, who soak up multiple hits and refuse to go down. Zipper them and I bet the body would stop :D

Nothing, too much info I need to be kept private that would become public record. This is why I don't have a C&R FFL either.

Now make that kind of stuff FOIA-exempt and I might consider putting a couple burst trigger-packs in some of the AR clones, maybe get a nice new Happy Switched TSMG... and a rock-n-roll AK. Then to the serious work of WWII full-autos...

They are super fun, but transferable ones go for a pretty penny. They are actually serviced by, and semi-auto ones made from, a company in this area. The American 180 subgun in .22LR:

American-180-2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top