JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A Very Stupid Statement from the President in the White House.

If someone has to explain this to you, you are not a veteran �

He doesn't seem to have much respect for the military.
Maybe in the future our leaders should be veterans.

THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO SEE THIS!!

THE MOST STUPID STATEMENT EVER BY A PRESIDENT!!

HERE IS HIS RESPONSE WHEN HE BACKED OFF FROM HIS DECISION TO REQUIRE THE MILITARY PAY FOR THEIR WAR INJURIES.

Bad press, including major mockery of the play by comedian Jon Stewart, led to President Obama abandoning his proposal to require veterans carry private health insurance to cover the estimated $540 billion annual cost to the federal government of treatment for injuries to military personnel received during their tours on active duty. The President admitted that he was puzzled by the magnitude of the opposition to his proposal.

"Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama complained. "Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It doesn't compute.." "I thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country, "Obama continued "I wasn't asking for blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation's deficit.. I guess I underestimated the selfishness of some of my fellow Americans."

Please pass this on to every one including every vet and their families whom you know. How in the world did a person with this Mindset become our leader?

REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT....

"Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice?"

Please pass this to everyone. I'm guessing that other than the 20-25 percent hardcore liberals in the US will agree that this is just another example why
this is the worst president in American history. Remind everyone over and over how this man thinks, while he bows to the Saudi Arabian king...

The husband and wife that created snopes are campaign bundlers for Obama re-election I don't Belive anything from that site .

I'm not even remotely a fan of Obama, but the statements cannot be his. The phrazing is all wrong, and even though I think that he's not all that smart, I doubt that he would be dumb enough to say something like this.

I agree. This is obviously fictional satire, written in response to a very bad idea. Even his "white folks' greed runs a world in need" statements aren't even close to being in the same league as this. Is he known for dumb statements? Yes. 57 States, Navy Corpseman, et al...but not that dumb.

Keith

The husband and wife that created snopes are campaign bundlers for Obama re-election I don't Belive anything from that site .

I agree with you on Snopes. I don't trust them to fact check what day follows Monday.
However, when yiu look at the wording attributed to Obama in this story, it just does not sound like him, and he has a somewhat distinctive way of putting his sentences together.

I agree with you on Snopes. I don't trust them to fact check what day follows Monday.
However, when yiu look at the wording attributed to Obama in this story, it just does not sound like him, and he has a somewhat distinctive way of putting his sentences together.

Correct. If this quote were attributed to someone like Stretch Pelsoi I could believe it. She's uttered some phenomenally good ones over the years.

Keith

Okay, so cite your source and post supporting evidence (for your initial post). I don't necessarily believe that Snopes is 100% accurate HOWEVER, I have not seen evidence that they lie for political purposes. Please provide evidence that they do. (and I am a conservative and hate what Obama is and stands for, but I don't want to be caught up in mindless passing along of potential erroneous stuff as that is just stooping down to their level).

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top