JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are some nice guns in here but I think your son won the contest - interested to see it all together.
he made me promise not to put it in the vice block till the "special" clear coat is 100% cured in a couple days ......but its close

Attachments

• image_zpsk9gpplhm.jpe
    image_zpsk9gpplhm.jpe
    98.9 KB · Views: 157
  • image_zpsheikgaey.jpe
    image_zpsheikgaey.jpe
    99.9 KB · Views: 153
looks like a repurposed bowling ball

LOL Never thought of that one. Its a Savage MKII FVT .22LR (the target model) in a customized Boyds Tacticool Stock I build up a couple winters ago. Quite the 3 position and bench rifle. Not to mention how nice it is off a bench sage rat shooting. Krylon Apple Red with Krylon White Webbing paint over the top then a few coats of clear to seal it all down tight. Adjustable for LOP, Adjustable Cheek, full length Accessory Slot, 2.5" wide Forestock, Weighs about 9lbs now. Oh and a Mueller 4.5-14 APT Mil-Dot scope.

Build thread on the stock
http://photo.net/photodb/presentation?presentation_id=568618

Last Edited:
LOL Never thought of that one. Its a Savage MKII FVT .22LR (the target model) in a customized Boyds Tacticool Stock I build up a couple winters ago. Quite the 3 position and bench rifle. Not to mention how nice it is off a bench sage rat shooting. Krylon Apple Red with Krylon White Webbing paint over the top then a few coats of clear to seal it all down tight. Adjustable for LOP, Adjustable Cheek, full length Accessory Slot, 2.5" wide Forestock, Weighs about 9lbs now. Oh and a Mueller 4.5-14 APT Mil-Dot scope.
you did a nice job on it

Like like like like like like like like like like like like like like LOVE THE SUPERSOAKER like like like the red will take some getting use to

Good stuff

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top