JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What would you have done??? This is very interesting, if it were me who knows. I think most would agree with the actions of the shooter. Tough call glad they are ok.

Wow!!

I'd have done what the shooter did.

Bryant, dude, first you rear ended them. Then you crushed him, twice. Getting shot was instant karma, glad he's ok too.

Talk about a bad day for both families.

Good 'no call' from the refs (grand jury).

Last thing I would have done is get between the 2 vehicles like that,for ANY reason.
I have seen people leave their cars in drive at accidents.The car almost hit the gas pump I was using after the people got out 20 yards away

I wouldn't have only fired three shots, that is for damn sure.

You wouldn't have had to fire any,cause I don't suppose you wouldn't have gotten yourself between the vehicles like that.
YOU,like me,ASSume the driver is stupid and would wait to make sure the vehicle is in fact in park.

Simple little things to make the day go better!
Keep from in between vehicles in an accident :s0155:

I've met LeJeune in the past, and can tell you that he is one of the NICEST people you'd ever meet... however he's not the most adept "operator of machinery" and gets "flustered" rather easily (compared to lets say... a traffic control flagger) and had to be let go from a job because of a few "SNAFU's" involving company vehicles and their bodywork. (put very simply)

This is in no way a slight towards LeJeune in any way whatsoever, it just explains how he could get "bass-ackwards" with the foot controls of his auto at the time. I'm really glad both men survived.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top