JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I've been looking at these inexpensive Chinese Saiga clones that have hit the market.

CHEETAH 12 SHOTGUN

While looking at those I came across this video. Thought I'd share. NFA crotch puncher lol.

The aesthetic qualities are doing nothing for me, but, damn, that is a lot of spank in a small package. :D

Exactly. It can toss out a bunch of lead in short order. I like the drum fed option. It comes from a proven weapon design, and like you said it ain't pretty but neither is an AK (IMO). Right now this would have to be a black budget acquisition for me. Due to recent defense purchases I seriously doubt that I would get congressional approval here.;)

It looks cool and tactical ish but honestly I'd rather have a good pump any day in real life situations.

Yea, I'd take it if you gave me one.

You have a valid point. I have always liked certain semi auto shotguns. I hunt with an Auto 5 and I love my M1 Super 90, and have since I first bought it for IPSC back in the 80's. I have 100% faith in the HK, but a matching set of 870's reside on either side of our bed. Both set up identical other than mine is 12 ga and wifey's is 20ga.

It looks cool and tactical ish but honestly I'd rather have a good pump any day in real life situations.

I feel you on the Fostech.

The AK variant. They are super fun range guns. Set a bunch of clays everywhere. Go to town with a 2x4 like magazine full of birdshot.

From a real life perspective, I think riot control comes to mind.

While I dont disagree with the manual options, think about it in a competitive format. My carry gun is also my comp gun. Its had some work, but I know what to do if something goes wrong....same with this, PRACTICE....;)
As long as it doesnt blow up in my face.....

Meh, I had a Saiga 12 that I converted. I had a drum and the whole deal. It was fun for about 7 minutes. Then I never shot it again and sold it.

Not my thing. YMMV

And I ordered a VEPR 12. I figure the price will go up on these over time and I really wanted one. I ordered one with the thumbhole stock and plan up setting it up as close as my can to my vepr 7.62

That is begging for a destructive device label if the blues get in office in the next decade. Nonetheless it would be awesome to put a Salvo-12 on the short one.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top