Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

If only I had the money...

Reactions
The aesthetic qualities are doing nothing for me, but, damn, that is a lot of spank in a small package. :D
Exactly. It can toss out a bunch of lead in short order. I like the drum fed option. It comes from a proven weapon design, and like you said it ain't pretty but neither is an AK (IMO). Right now this would have to be a black budget acquisition for me. Due to recent defense purchases I seriously doubt that I would get congressional approval here.;)

Reactions
It looks cool and tactical ish but honestly I'd rather have a good pump any day in real life situations.

Yea, I'd take it if you gave me one.
You have a valid point. I have always liked certain semi auto shotguns. I hunt with an Auto 5 and I love my M1 Super 90, and have since I first bought it for IPSC back in the 80's. I have 100% faith in the HK, but a matching set of 870's reside on either side of our bed. Both set up identical other than mine is 12 ga and wifey's is 20ga.

OP
Reno

Reno

Reactions
It looks cool and tactical ish but honestly I'd rather have a good pump any day in real life situations.

I feel you on the Fostech.

The AK variant. They are super fun range guns. Set a bunch of clays everywhere. Go to town with a 2x4 like magazine full of birdshot.

From a real life perspective, I think riot control comes to mind.

BDA.45

Reactions

While I dont disagree with the manual options, think about it in a competitive format. My carry gun is also my comp gun. Its had some work, but I know what to do if something goes wrong....same with this, PRACTICE....;)
As long as it doesnt blow up in my face.....

slimmer13

Reactions
Meh, I had a Saiga 12 that I converted. I had a drum and the whole deal. It was fun for about 7 minutes. Then I never shot it again and sold it.

Not my thing. YMMV

Wombat of Doom

Reactions
And I ordered a VEPR 12. I figure the price will go up on these over time and I really wanted one. I ordered one with the thumbhole stock and plan up setting it up as close as my can to my vepr 7.62

Reactions
That is begging for a destructive device label if the blues get in office in the next decade. Nonetheless it would be awesome to put a Salvo-12 on the short one.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online