JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What Biden can and probably will do is what was done during the AWB - ban imports of "assault weapons" and their parts. He can do at least some of that with an executive order. It was more effective before because fewer parts were made here and most were imported. Either way, parts will be more expensive and harder to find.

I work in the industry and have recently had this discussion with few retailers that do most of thier business online.

Personally I don't think it will come to an outright ban. That said moving to online catalogs with phone in orders may work pending wording. More then a few are looking at this. Considering its already in place for most, the expansion we be fairly painless.

The definition of:
"Online sales"
"Firearm parts and accessories"
Etc etc would likely be looked at close.

That's a gun stock....
Nope its a poorly designed baseline bat. ;)

Ban thousands upon thousands of businesses? Midway and Brownells just bankrupt overnight? 223 employees at Midway suddenly without jobs? Every sporting good store that sells parts? I dont think so.

That's not the democratic way. The way is to slowly ban little bits of everything. That is why this list grows every year:

Please note, these magazines may NOT be shipped to:
• California
• Colorado
• Hawaii
• Maryland
• Massachusetts
• New York
• New Jersey
• Washington, DC
Well look at what they have done with covid as an excuse.....
Gun retailers wouldn't be a problem as I see it.
Right now, restaurants, bars, fitness centers etc. Closing permanently across the nation. You think they care about firearms resellers more?

Again I don't think an ouy right ban is coming. But rest assured biden has promises to keep. Something is coming.
Of that I have no doubt.

Screenshot_20201130-131241_Chrome.jpg

Last Edited:
Well look at what they have done with covid as an excuse.....
Gun retailers wouldn't be a problem as I see it.
Right now, restaurants, bars, fitness centers etc. Closing permanently across the nation. You think they care about firearms resellers more?

Again I don't think an ouy right ban is coming. But rest assured biden has promises to keep. Something is coming.
Of that I have no doubt.

View attachment 785007
Oh, gun control is continuing, that is for sure. but they wont suddenly ban all online parts sales. They will continue to chip away like usual.

Covid is being used to consolidate more power with a few people and businesses. Look to who is making money during covid and you'll find out owns the politicians. They wont use covid for a big gun grab. They prefer rioters armed with sticks and pepper spray, not guns. You have to disarm the gun owners before you completely shut them off, and for that they have to play the long game.

Oh, gun control is continuing, that is for sure. but they wont suddenly ban all online parts sales. They will continue to chip away like usual.

Covid is being used to consolidate more power with a few people and businesses. Look to who is making money during covid and you'll find out owns the politicians. They wont use covid for a big gun grab. They prefer rioters armed with sticks and pepper spray, not guns. You have to disarm the gun owners before you completely shut them off, and for that they have to play the long game.
I'm not so sure.
Serioulsy look at what we have seen thr last 8 months. Nothing would surprise me. Least of all them targeting online sales of parts and such to please those who want put right bans on guns. The same people that funded, campaigned for and will come calling of biden the day after he is sworn in.
The long game has been played for a long time my friend. We are seeing the tail end not beginning.

I'm not so sure.
Serioulsy look at what we have seen thr last 8 months. Nothing would surprise me. Least of all them targeting online sales of parts and such to please those who want put right bans on guns. The same people that funded, campaigned for and will come calling of biden the day after he is sworn in.
The long game has been played for a long time my friend. We are seeing the tail end not beginning.

my state (Hawaii) is avid anti-gun. They started the legislature with 84 anti-gun bills. They only passed the ban on 80% and any tool that can be used to make one and funded a gun commission. They did this during the pandemic while completely ignoring the pandemic. They fired 2 of the 3 psychiatrists for my Island for lack of funding the day they passed the bill funding the gun commission.

They could have easily passed all 84 bills with zero opposition (only 1 republican congressman here). There was a ban for anything that would take a magazine, there was a ban on buying ammo unless you had a gun registered that used the ammo. There was background checks on ammo purchases, Etc, etc. None of it passed with zero opposition.

The media was all busy with trump and pandemic, even the gun owners did not know what was coming.

It was the perfect opportunity for them to make the state legal for only single round bolt action rifles and revolvers.

Why did they give up such a golden opportunity? I could claim they were incompetent and that was part of it. But they also had people driving around in big truck covered in Trump slogans.

My guess is they got an order from their handlers to not bite off more than they could chew and only pass the ones that the party wanted.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I dont see Biden getting any farther. Token federal legislation that gets the news, background coup by the states as usual

My guess is they got an order from their handlers to not bite off more than they could chew and only pass the ones that the party wanted.

I would assume that at least part of it was the fear of legislation getting tied up in court and possibly losing. Not to mention the election.

Politicians often say that politics is the art of the possible, so yeah, they try to not bite off more than they can chew/swallow and gradually let the populace digest what they have done.

The thing with Biden is that the left has to understand that this is not a declaration of a mandate for everything Biden has said he/they would do, but rather people voting against Trump, just as they voted against Clinton in 2016.

my state (Hawaii) is avid anti-gun. They started the legislature with 84 anti-gun bills. They only passed the ban on 80% and any tool that can be used to make one and funded a gun commission. They did this during the pandemic while completely ignoring the pandemic. They fired 2 of the 3 psychiatrists for my Island for lack of funding the day they passed the bill funding the gun commission.

They could have easily passed all 84 bills with zero opposition (only 1 republican congressman here). There was a ban for anything that would take a magazine, there was a ban on buying ammo unless you had a gun registered that used the ammo. There was background checks on ammo purchases, Etc, etc. None of it passed with zero opposition.

The media was all busy with trump and pandemic, even the gun owners did not know what was coming.

It was the perfect opportunity for them to make the state legal for only single round bolt action rifles and revolvers.

Why did they give up such a golden opportunity? I could claim they were incompetent and that was part of it. But they also had people driving around in big truck covered in Trump slogans.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I dont see Biden getting any farther. Token federal legislation that gets the news, background coup by the states as usual
If they passed everything all at once, they would not be able to stay in power for 60+ years. Oregon is the same, super majorities, well you know you used to live here! They could totally do anything they wanted really. They won't, they will blame what's left of the republicans, continue to ask for votes and more importantly money!

If they passed everything all at once, they would not be able to stay in power for 60+ years. Oregon is the same, super majorities, well you know you used to live here! They could totally do anything they wanted really. They won't, they will blame what's left of the republicans, continue to ask for votes and more importantly money!

Something like 99% of the incumbents got re-elected here. Even after the rail debacle ($11,billion for 10 miles, wont be done for 15 more years), the nuclear missile alert, the 6 months to figure out how to take a temperature at the airport, the number one homeless population, and in my field, the flood of doctors leaving the state.

Despite all that the party has brainwashed people that a vote for any other party is somehow worse. And this is even with a Hawaiian political party. Hawaiians literally vote democrat over their own Hawaiians in a Hawaiian party dedicated to just Hawaiians.

Its like watching a meth user's addiction from the inside.

Something like 99% of the incumbents got re-elected here. Even after the rail debacle ($11,billion for 10 miles, wont be done for 15 more years), the nuclear missile alert, the 6 months to figure out how to take a temperature at the airport, the number one homeless population, and in my field, the flood of doctors leaving the state.

Despite all that the party has brainwashed people that a vote for any other party is somehow worse. And this is even with a Hawaiian political party. Hawaiians literally vote democrat over their own Hawaiians in a Hawaiian party dedicated to just Hawaiians.

Its like watching a meth user's addiction from the inside.
Why complete the rail? Create another problem, then the solution, stay in power, get more money. Rinse and repeat.

I would assume that at least part of it was the fear of legislation getting tied up in court and possibly losing. Not to mention the election.

Politicians often say that politics is the art of the possible, so yeah, they try to not bite off more than they can chew/swallow and gradually let the populace digest what they have done.

The thing with Biden is that the left has to understand that this is not a declaration of a mandate for everything Biden has said he/they would do, but rather people voting against Trump, just as they voted against Clinton in 2016.

Biden doesn't have to "understand" anything! He barely campaigned this last election because he knew the fix was in. They'll let in millions of illegals and make citizens of the ones already here. Promise them free bubblegum and voila, instant commie voters. Then, he'll make states out of Puerto Rico and Washington, DC to solidify his hold on the Senate. So the next time, God forbid, a Republican becomes president. Instant impeachment by the commie Senate majority! And if all else fails, fix the election system again with more voter fraud. All this while the commie news media cheers him on.

I'm not going to say on a public forum which parts I need, because "Big Brother" will figure out what I have, by analyzing what I need , so I keep it private......
.....the Government doesn't need to stick it's nose in my PRIVATE PARTS ! :eek:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads