JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure I would stock up on much more then I already have.
I'll just go down to the local shop and order if I need anything. Its how I grew up buying parts.

Depending on what/how the ban is worded, you still might be able to buy all the parts you want online, and have them shipped to an FFL.

If not, it will just go back to catalog and magazine orders. He won't be able to ban the sale and manufacture of parts, so obtaining them will still be feasible, just not as easy as it is today.

Hopefully, the president after Biden will overturn all the idiocy put through.

I agree with many of the posts above as far as parts you should have a stash of. Spare guns are always good as well. A wise man once told me that "if you like something a lot you had better buy two of them because they will soon quit making it."

OPTION B:

If a draconian unconstitutional law somehow makes it through the branches of government and hits the streets......we should simply keep conducting legal commerce amongst each other and tell them to pound sand. We have no duty to abide by an illegal law.

Do you need a (banned because it's evil) hammer spring for your AR-15? I will sell you one.........Consider it a peaceful protest!

Ban thousands upon thousands of businesses? Midway and Brownells just bankrupt overnight? 223 employees at Midway suddenly without jobs? Every sporting good store that sells parts? I dont think so.

That's not the democratic way. The way is to slowly ban little bits of everything. That is why this list grows every year:

Please note, these magazines may NOT be shipped to:
• California
• Colorado
• Hawaii
• Maryland
• Massachusetts
• New York
• New Jersey
• Washington, DC

Given that repairss/parts are sometimes needed, the basic rugged qualties of cowboy era arms firing thousands of match grade ammo downrange, remains impressive.

Most firearm parts are hard to come by in Local shops and are generally more expensive when available locally. That has been my experience anyways.

Y'all DO realize the actual goal is to deprive all the low-income folks of their ability to enjoy 2A rights by pricing them out of "the game" with a "pay to play" scheme.

Those of us who make good money will only be merely "annoyed" by another "inconvenience".

For anyone here that's worried about further infringements yet voted for Biden...... reap the wind. o_O

Y'all DO realize the actual goal is to deprive all the low-income folks of their ability to enjoy 2A rights by pricing them out of "the game" with a "pay to play" scheme.

Those of us who make good money will only be merely "annoyed" by another "inconvenience".

For anyone here that's worried about further infringements yet voted for Biden...... reap the wind. o_O

I thought that is why Hi-Point is around.

Are you trying to tell me Newsom will still be able to get parts. Come on man, what happened to equal infringment of rights....

I could see them trying to ban "assault weapon" parts but I don't forsee any reality where a winchester 1894/1892 or a muzzle loader, etc will have parts banning. They have wood stocks and aren't "scary" enough

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top