JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wilson Supergrade. not exactly sure how I'll spec it yet, but it will be 10mm. if you have a chance to shoot one, heck, even hold one, you will see what I mean.

3 more years of college for my youngest, I can see the light at the end of that long a** tunnel.

This but I'm prejudice because I already have it.
<broken link removed>

maybe one of these.
<broken link removed>

Would entirely depend on the intended use!!!

^ this^

probably something built excactly to me specs by Yost, Harrison, Christiansen,Springfield Custom Shop or Rogers, like this...

1.jpg

I'd probably get one of these. Paul Liebenberg's Combat Specials.
Very classy.
<broken link removed>

As it is, I have an older Colt Government that I just love, but it sits in the safe. Wonderful gun. Very accurate and is in very nice shape for being 60 years old. But I hardly ever shoot it. I just take it out once in a while, look it over and just smile.
I have a Dan Wesson CBOB that gets carried daily and gets shot a bunch. I really like this gun.
I've owned many 1911s, but the combination of these two has me satisfied. An Ed Brown would be a nice upgrade of the CBOB, but I doubt I would like it any better.

I guess I would really like a pre-war 38 Super. I know where there is a nearly perfect one, but the $6500 price tag is way outta my grasp!:rolleyes:

Wilson Combat CQB Compact in all black armor-tuff with the round-butt feature, carry cuts, slide top serrations, and starburst G10 grips. And since I did well on taxes have it on order already! Only 8 more weeks :s0054:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top