JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At one of my jobs there was a car parked on the street with a couple of window stickers....One was for some elephant sanctuary some where. One was for a vegan grocery. But the one that drew my attention first was the one that said "I HEART Hunting Accidents". I pondered that sticker for the hour plus it took to complete my lawns and as I was packin' up the gal came out to her car. Older, 60 maybe. I told her I'm a fisherman, and asked if she loves boating accidents too. When I told her I thought the sticker was cold, she said "I'm Sorry", sarcastically with her lower lip out. I replied "Yes you are" and got in the truck to leave.

I know quite a few vegans, most, thankfully are not like those being mocked in the video, but a few are. I think they know well enough now that their insinuation of my choice of foods is none of their business. And if they do decide to get holier than thou on my food choices, I find the best response is to hit them with the real holier than thou response: Well, I do understand your point about being vegan, but as a Christian, I know that Jesus commanded me to kill animals and eat meat, and, well, when God tells me something is good, I tend to believe Him. And He's right by the way, because His animals taste AWESOME!!! You don't want to make Jesus cry by ignoring Him, do you?? Would you like to chat a bit more about your eternal soul and your relationship to Jesus? I'd be happy to share!

That will shut down just about any of them :p

I know quite a few vegans, most, thankfully are not like those being mocked in the video, but a few are. I think they know well enough now that their insinuation of my choice of foods is none of their business. And if they do decide to get holier than thou on my food choices, I find the best response is to hit them with the real holier than thou response: Well, I do understand your point about being vegan, but as a Christian, I know that Jesus commanded me to kill animals and eat meat, and, well, when God tells me something is good, I tend to believe Him. And He's right by the way, because His animals taste AWESOME!!! You don't want to make Jesus cry by ignoring Him, do you?? Would you like to chat a bit more about your eternal soul and your relationship to Jesus? I'd be happy to share!

That will shut down just about any of them :p

So does a quick right-jab to their mouth. ;)

Be careful about assuming my wife has celiac disease. We found it because she was anemic. If she eats gluten now it is the equivalent of me getting serious food poisoning. Cross contamination is a major concern so she will not eat food on a grill or a pan that had gluten in it. This is not a choice she either eats gluten free or she dies eventually. Please don't make assumptions

Be careful about assuming my wife has celiac disease. We found it because she was anemic. If she eats gluten now it is the equivalent of me getting serious food poisoning. Cross contamination is a major concern so she will not eat food on a grill or a pan that had gluten in it. This is not a choice she either eats gluten free or she dies eventually. Please don't make assumptions

Nobody is knocking legitimate dietary allergies or physical intolerances like you just mentioned! It must be a serious PITB to have to be über vigilant about what (and where) you eat. Food is one of life's BEST pleasures, and I'm sorry your wife (and you) have to approach it like walking through a known minefield.

What we're knocking is all the "trendy" group-think, elietist who have no talent, skills, or much natural ability (or ambition) who use this topic as a means to be a part of an "elite" group and be able to look down on others. So even after you grill any meat, let the grill get good and hot, wire-brush it and become sterilized again doesn't help? Fire is the ULTIMATE sanitizer.

I don't joke about celiac either. Dear friend goes almost into death spiral if she has gluten.

Though the guy JP has a mockery of how to be Gluten Free in another video.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top