JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1. Ban all high capacity biters; nobody needs a military style dog breed.
2. All incisor teeth must be limited to less than 1/16th of an inch and no more than 4.
3. Bite pressure must be limited to 2 lbs psi or less or not to break the skin, whichever is safer.
4. No automatic runners, bump runners, binary runners or other canine abilities or enhancements that can make the canine run more than 1.5 mph or bite faster.
5. No scary dog collars, leashes, tags, clothing or other accessories including, but not limited to: chains, thick leather straps, spikes, or extending leashes.
6. All canines must be kept on a 4ft. leash or less, a muzzle break, a cone of shame, and a shock collar for safety.
7. Must be licensed through an accredited agency to show you know how to properly care for a dog; renewed annually.
8. Federal background checks, fingerprints, and registration.
9. All adoptions 21 and older.
10. No straw dog purchases.
11. Close the shelter, private, classifieds, etc.loopholes and sales and must be done through a licensed dealer for any sakes or transfers.
12. $200 tax stamp for assault dogs. Defined as any dog, canine, or breed that looks big and scary.
13. Full psychological for ownership.
14. Written permission to own from local law enforcement.
15. Limited to 1 purchase every 5 years.
16. Must submit to random local law enforcement checks.
17. Must be locked up when not in use.
18. If a dog attacks, you, the shelter or individual you bought from, and the entity you took your class through are all liable for damages.
19. No canines in any government buildings, schools, airports, or other public or private buildings where posted.
20. If anyone at any time for any reason has a complaint against you, you will immediately surrender your canine and license until a competency hearing is scheduled at your expense.

I am sure there are many more I have missed, but off to a good start to make people feel safer.

Damnit you two, ya did both of my jokes. Something something dogs of war... I'm outa here.

:D

Biden has been getting advice from Obama on how to carry your whatever Kamala is telling him what to you know, the the things. Turns out out Obama has invited him to bring Major over so they can discuss the problem over dinner...

I sense more executive orders are on the way:
  1. Presidential dogs are prohibited from accusation of biting, crotch/butt sniffing, leg humping, or any other behavior. Instead those are to be considered as treasured Presidential favors.
  2. Dog poop is to be redefined as an "organic decoration".
  3. Dog urine is to be redefined as all "natural organic liquid relief to the planet for arid conditions caused by global warming and Donald Trump
  4. Major shall not only be eligible to become a Supreme Court Justice, but any vote in the Senate against his confirmation shall be considered an act of Sedition.
  5. Negative news about Major is hereby considered an act of sedition
  6. Anyone not offering Major a cookie whether Major has or has not blessed them with a treasured Presidential Favor, even if blood was drawn, shall be an act of sedition.

Last Edited:
It's time we end Dog Show loopholes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews