JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You are right I was wrong on that.

But his comments there ""
are enough on the anti side to turn me off on him.

I hear you and yet think of Hillary..... She makes him look like a saint! Background checks? I personally don't have a problem with them because I have a WA,OR & Utah concealed permit so I've undergone multiple background checks. These kind of negate the wait period portion so all the GOP has to do is makes hm understand that a semi auto rifle no matter how evil looking is not an assault rifle. Full auto, well although they are fun they are too expensive for my blood anyway.

If it comes down to Hillary vs Trump, I'll take my chances with Trump!

I have a theory, they decide to run bush just to make Hillary's chances higher. Ether way they are both progressives with alot of buying power.

Bush should be running against Hillary as a Democrat. The only thing he's got going is he has a good NRA rating

The GOP is a bunch of pushovers that blow alot of hot air.

We lost some key people in the gun control fight last year because people either didn't vote, or didn't vote for the best (viable) pro-gun candidate.

I vote the 2nd amendment, pro gun supporter.
Not merely what their rating is, but what their history is.
Also who hates them most.

Sometimes when the choices are distasteful, I vote by not choosing anyone.
I read somewhere that a returned ballot with no votes cast counts for none of the above.

How I would answer the OP's question is: I will vote for any Republican that is on the ballot. Before the nomination is settled I will fight for my favorite candidate of choice, who represents my values the most closely, and who is actually on my Oregon ballot. However, once the nomination is settled, I will work very hard to get ANY Republican elected, whether Bush, or Pataki, or even Trump. I really hope it is Walker or Cruz, though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top