JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You notice the steel over all the windows on that mini-mart? What a sad, miserable situation to have to live with.

Any sufficiently large US city you will see areas like this.

That is why I never want to ever live in a large city.

Living on the outskirts of Seattle and commuting into one of the worst parts of the city near the Int. District, was bad enough.

Living on a mountain with a forest keeps me sane. I can't wait until I can retire, move further out yet, and then rarely have to go into any city whatsoever.

More likely stupidity

If Karma was a real thing, there wouldn't be so many bad people out there.

I don't rely on supernatural beliefs that supposedly punish the bad and reward the good. From what I have observed reality doesn't work that way.

To break karma down into punishment and reward is an over simplification at the least.

But I'm not out convince anyone of anything so it's all good.:)

You notice the steel over all the windows on that mini-mart? What a sad, miserable situation to have to live with.

Yeah, it reminded me, for all the world, of every rural shop I've seen in Asia! Screens, window bars and, over there, broken bottles set in concrete on the courtyard walls.
BTW, thanks for the LOL, hoodlums! I hope that the gang won't retaliate against the store owners because one idiot loser blasted another idiot loser on their property!

Last Edited:
Yeah, it reminded me, for all the world, of every rural shop I've seen in Asia! Screens, window bars and over there broken bottles set in concrete.
BTW, thanks for the LOL, hoodlums!
And especially in the Muslim lands where you get your hand chopped off if you steal a piece of gum.. you'd think you could just leave stuff out in the open with that deal going on/being a given.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top