JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ask your LGS to mediate the transaction, and kick them a finders fee for like $50 or whatever. Only offer payment after goods are delivered to the store. Worst case scenerio the guy never ships and you save your money.

... should I think it is?

A relatively new Aimpoint compM5 being sold for almost half the price of a new one.... WITH the box on none other than Armslist....

The guy is supposedly here in Oregon but way down in Grant's pass and I'm in Gresham so meeting f2f is a no go...

What seems funny is how urgent the guy has been since I initiated the conversation with him just this evening. Keeps asking "if we have a deal"... and his English is also a bit....off... I've noticed a few times.

He said he would accept PayPal as a goods purchase which SUPPOSEDLY protects me BUT...

PayPal, being anti gun does not allow nor protect "firearms parts" sales. While they do not list optics specifically, they are so vague they could make it exclude them should they choose. I really don't want to pass on the deal but I also don't want to get ripped off several hundreds of dollars. Any opinions? Has anyone actually determined if PayPal covers optics?

RUNAWAY!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top