JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, its just you. Everyone on the street knows that "Glock" or "GATT" simply means handgun. To some of our fine intercity youth, or most in the media for that matter, no doubt a Colt Python .357 Mag is a "Glock"

And for that matter every handgun is also a "9" As in "Dont maka me bust a capp outta dis 9 in u" (As you can plainly see the assailant swing a S & W 629 out of his pants because they are around his knees)

If you learn the current vernacular, you'll understand you faux pas in thinking that "G23" meant anything at all to the responder.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind answering known questions. People just getting into guns need to start somewhere. Not saying it's not annoying, but.... yeah is that a full size?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410478963.897612.jpg

That's the full auto racist AR-23 in that new cerakoat color "evil black" with the .30 clip magazine that can shoot 500 rounds in half a second with no background check? Yeah, think I saw pierce Morgan and Chris Matthews do a special on Al Jazeera on that one while they danced on the graves of all the children at sandy hook.... Too much? Lol

Wow! That's a big load of indignation for an unnamed person whom may or may not even exist! Rather seems a mild level of teasing.
Unless its you, I suppose. ;)

You guys are acting like pricks.

Did you really need a thread to lift your selfesteem above a new gun owner?

Thanks for voicing your opinion. My point, which you missed, is that not knowing ANYTHING about a firearm you are trying to purchase is dangerous, careless, stupid, and unsafe. If you choose not to see that then that is fine. I also believe selling a firearm to a totally uneducated individual is also careless and dangerous. Would you point to a bungee cord, answer 30 seconds of questions from a novice, and then allow them to jump? I didn't think so....

Prick

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads