If I'm selling a Gen 4 Glock 23...

Yep, its just you. Everyone on the street knows that "Glock" or "GATT" simply means handgun. To some of our fine intercity youth, or most in the media for that matter, no doubt a Colt Python .357 Mag is a "Glock"

And for that matter every handgun is also a "9" As in "Dont maka me bust a capp outta dis 9 in u" (As you can plainly see the assailant swing a S & W 629 out of his pants because they are around his knees)

If you learn the current vernacular, you'll understand you faux pas in thinking that "G23" meant anything at all to the responder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions
That's the full auto racist AR-23 in that new cerakoat color "evil black" with the .30 clip magazine that can shoot 500 rounds in half a second with no background check? Yeah, think I saw pierce Morgan and Chris Matthews do a special on Al Jazeera on that one while they danced on the graves of all the children at sandy hook.... Too much? Lol

OP
mpperales
Reactions
You guys are acting like pricks.

Did you really need a thread to lift your selfesteem above a new gun owner?
Thanks for voicing your opinion. My point, which you missed, is that not knowing ANYTHING about a firearm you are trying to purchase is dangerous, careless, stupid, and unsafe. If you choose not to see that then that is fine. I also believe selling a firearm to a totally uneducated individual is also careless and dangerous. Would you point to a bungee cord, answer 30 seconds of questions from a novice, and then allow them to jump? I didn't think so....

Prick

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
Top Bottom