JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Really getting tired of those that keep pushing the religous aspects of how Christianity is the way to enlightenment. I call B.S. there are many reasons to live a good life. If Christianity is the crutch you need go for it but to me Christianity is little more than an excuse
Flame on.

No flame from me but would you not agree that at least the social tenants of christianity are a good life template? The 10 commandments (or at least the last 6 if you aren't religeous)? Love thy neighbor? Do unto others? Christian or not, I think if more people applied those basic principals the world would be a better place.

No flame from me but would you not agree that at least the social tenants of christianity are a good life template? The 10 commandments (or at least the last 6 if you aren't religeous)? Love thy neighbor? Do unto others? Christian or not, I think if more people applied those basic principals the world would be a better place.

I agree the ten commandments are a worthy set of rules to be guided by. I am not religous but I try to live by them as they make sense to me.

Part of me hopes there is a heaven h3ll and purgatory so that those that did evil on earth receive their dues
.i might as well believe in Valhalla.

Last Edited:
I'm a Christian, and utterly have no use for organized religion. His "followers" pi$$ me off too much. ;)
QFT, particularly the "Prosperity Gospel" Peale-ites and the "Praise The Lord And Pass Me Your Paycheck, Brother" snakeoil televangelists.

Admittedly, I'm not a particularly GOOD Christian, but as an imperfect servant I try to be just a little bit better each day than the one before... though sometimes temptation gets the better of me. It's actually a bit inspiring... if the Man Upstairs can make a vile creature like Captain Combover useful in His Grand Design, then surely He has places for all of us too. :)

Tell you what... I won't push my beliefs on anyone, and no one (for example) forces me to bake a gay wedding cake (if I don't want to) under pain of having my entire livelihood "fined" away into financial oblivion.... deal?

And for the record, if I were in the cake business I'd gladly make the best damned gay wedding cake I could muster with this pricing structure...

For a 10" round cake 8" tall: 3.1419 x (5" x 5") x 8" = 628.32 cu/in x $1,500 cu/in = $942,480.00

That's not discriminating against anyone, that's just what my price to make a gay wedding cake would be.... too spendy? Find someone else. o_O

Tell you what... I won't push my beliefs on anyone, and no one (for example) forces me to bake a gay wedding cake (if I don't want to) under pain of having my entire livelihood "fined" away into financial oblivion.... deal?

And for the record, if I were in the cake business I'd gladly make the best damned gay wedding cake I could muster with this pricing structure...

For a 10" round cake 8" tall: 3.1419 x (5" x 5") x 8" = 628.32 cu/in x $1,500 cu/in = $942,480.00

That's not discriminating against anyone, that's just what my price to make a gay wedding cake would be.... too spendy? Find someone else. o_O
You a baker for a living?

Well I believe there should be a very distinct separation of church and state. Believe in the Easter bunny but keep it out of the politics.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top