JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I would need a few months notice first so I can grow a respectable neck beard and put on at least a good 100 more 'murican pounds or so. Wouldn't need so sissy AR plate carrier tho. Just strip down and apply a liberal coat of 'murican moly grease, all over, niiiiice an thick so no stinking commie would be able to grab me.

Who's gonna get my back?
:s0140:

I would need a few months notice first so I can grow a respectable neck beard and put on at least a good 100 more 'murican pounds or so. Wouldn't need so sissy AR plate carrier tho. Just strip down and apply a liberal coat of 'murican moly grease, all over, niiiiice an thick so no stinking commie would be able to grab me.

Who's gonna get my back?
:s0140:
I'll stay on your left flank... thank you!

Nope, at least not until all of the continents come back together and be one continent.
Right! The rending and division of our beloved Pangea is a travesty! Lets all rise up, grab our shovels, and dig up California and haul it over to the East coast and fill in the Atlantic until our noble continent is undivided and one again.

If I didn't know you, not just NO but HELL NO. If I did know you, well you better be able to explain in 20 words or less or I'm out the next time you even slow down. I'll walk home, thanks just the same. Yeah, I consider myself a Patriot, but that doesn't mean I'll take your word for unexplained weird crap.

To the tune of Ruby , don't take your love to town....

Well it wasn't me who started that old crazy patriot thread...
But I was proud to go , and put that thread to bed....:D

Rest now my merry band of patriots.
Re-load , refit and grab another round.
Thread is closed.
Andy

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show