JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glock 9mm subcompact single-stack.

Or a 9mm single-stack from a reliable manufacturer (no Hi-Point, Taurus or Kel-Tek) than can fit in a box this size:

Length: 6.5 in
Width: 1.0 in
Height: 5.0 in

and have the following features:

Trigger: DA/SA
Barrel Length: 3.0 in or longer
Magazine Capacity: 6 or 7 rounds
Sights: adjustable white 3-dot
Weight with empty magazine: less than 20 oz
Weight Loaded (1+7 rd magazine): less than 24 oz

A Loaded Chamber Indicator would be nice too.

What ever happened to that little Doubletapp? For now I have to make due with two that are welded together and all stainless. It's a four barrel. not a two barrel over under like the new Double tap design. I would love one [a COP 357] made with a scandium frame and titanium barrel section. Or sleeved with stainless if need be. Kind of constructed like the S&W j-frame revolvers. My all stainless gun is heavy. About 25 oz. I would guess.
But I do prefer the fact that the COP is made in 357! Not 45acp. Given any choice a 10mm would be awesome!

I almost mentioned the COP! I would even shell out the dough if I wasn't afraid of getting a problem gun.

Or a 9mm single-stack from a reliable manufacturer (no Hi-Point, Taurus or Kel-Tek) than can fit in a box this size:

Length: 6.5 in
Width: 1.0 in
Height: 5.0 in

and have the following features:

Trigger: DA/SA
Barrel Length: 3.0 in or longer
Magazine Capacity: 6 or 7 rounds
Sights: adjustable white 3-dot
Weight with empty magazine: less than 20 oz
Weight Loaded (1+7 rd magazine): less than 24 oz

A Loaded Chamber Indicator would be nice too.

That's M&P Shield:

http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWesson2/upload/other/PS/2012/M&P_Shield_Spec.pdf
http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWesson2/upload/other/PS/2012/187021_071612d.pdf (with indicator)

Well I just found out the Double tap 45/9mm has ben shipped to folks now for about three weeks . A member posted a review about the gun on this site.
I will get one when the dust settles. I may not use it. But I like to collect the weird ones.
I may get the heavier Titanium version just because in years to come, it will be a more collectible, hard to find version of the gun.
You know? After they go out of business for selling a gun with no ejector! Or some other unseen problem with the gun. :s0114:

At least the COP has an ejector! And I have shot my friends a few times and it works great. He shot it for years and carried it a lot. Never had a problem. I think COP went out of business because they could not make a profit on there guns? Mine sits new in the box. Never fired. Just an oddity.

Anyways guns like this don't get shot a lot. After enough ammo through the gun to prove to yourself it works [ Between 10-500 depending]. Mostly they get carried. Heck I think some people just want something to waive in the face ,of the guy giving them trouble! :s0114:
I prefer a g-26 minimum for carry. But like to collect cool looking guns.

If I could have any pistol on the market I'd ask for a Colt Model M .32 ACP or .380 (or even 9mm if folks can handle it) reproduction in stainless with all the original ergonomics intact....super rounded edges and sexy, no snag/no drag deployment from a pocket and point ability. Add laser sighting, and extended barrel and slide to get a full 4" and maybe a magazine with one more round (that would be 9) in a single stack and I'd be in Heaven. :s0155:

VooDoo

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top