JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We need more people like Shapiro. I agree that some of his ideas are not in line with the pro gun community (gun registration). He probably should have included the right to self defense along with resistance to government tyranny. Hopefully more calm people like this will come out and educate the public.

Thanks for posting this. Shapiro clearly isn't a "gun guy." I could have DESTROYED this British idiot. Why the Hell don't *I* ever get called for these things? But Shapiro did a workmanship-like job on the issue without making us all sound like crazy people. -Which puts him miles above Nugent or Alex Jones.

Q: Why should the AR-15 be allowed to be owned?

A: Your answer is to defend YOUR position Piers. Our constitution allows broad latitude as to arms owned. Tell me why they SHOULD NOT?

Q: Well, they are used in all these shootings: (examples)

A: How many people were killed in these exceptional examples? How does that compare to the number of people killed in normal murders? 500-1 right? So for 1/500 we need a new law? Why is that Piers? why is it that only when there are children murdered by A GUN YOU DON'T LIKE, that murders of schoolchildren are suddenly your main concern? Where were you in 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 when Chicago schoolchildren were murdered in their scores that you were silent? BTW, a town whihc has had a virtual ban on ALL privately owned semi-automatic weapons?

And it goes on.

Jesus H. Christ on a Cross, could we possibly maybe BUY someone who knows something about self defense and guns that isn't an extreme right-wing zealot that could represent us? Is that too damned much to ask? Why isn't John Lott ever invited to these shows? Oh, never mind, they don't want an effective adcvocate, they want a shill for their meme that the right hates little kids.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top