JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We pretty much know what kind of person we are dealing with here. To me the prudent measure is to plan for the worst in the background of our normal lives. Engage people around us who are open minded, be fact based and vote every chance you get for people who come down on the right side of the Constitution. Discuss options with friends and family. Bring up those 23 exec orders and the fact that his supporters want more orders out of him. Quote the founding fathers and what they thought of an imbalance of power. Remind them that for 237 years this form of government HAS WORKED. Lay in wait for the day some tool in the Senate proposes allowing a 3rd term. At that point it should be crystal clear what this bunch is all about. Keep your powder dry. Particularly engage older citizens who are moderate. This guy picked up a lot of votes with that set through fear even though they generally run more to the right. Funny, I never thought I'd remember that old saying but it seems pertinent to today. K.A.C.F.C. might just be around the corner. To me November 2014 will be zero hour.

Brutus Out

Brutus Out

Let's face it. 98% of the people even here that talk about 'fighting back' will feel differently the resources are all gone. The vast majority will gladly turn over everything in exchange for a bed and a turkey sandwich.

The banker media has molded American males into neutered pansies for a reason. Pharm drugs, flouride, aspartame, programming, gov schools, you name it all put forth for a reason - to produce a nation of sick, selfish weaklings.

Anyone who has done any research knows by now that were are owned property, slaves of a clandestine empire/corp. It just isn't 'in your face' yet. It will be at some point and unfortunately the cards are rigged, the table is tilted.

Americans wholeheartedly agreed to be willfully ignorant, complacent, and apathetic long ago. A nation of government worshipers and 'voters' masquerading as patriots.

There will be no real revolution, no answer to the Oligarch's control. They have already won. They are patient, ruthless, cunning, informed, and intelligent.

Most Americans are ..... brainless, easy frightened and conned sheep. Gullible.

I mean come on. Look around you.

Let's just stop even discussing revolution and other impossible realities. Simply put, no populace this deluded and stupid can possibly remain' free.' When the time comes just bend over and ask for mercy. Hand in the guns, and be done with it.

I know that really makes people angry but I'm about truth, and the truth is 'they' have already won. The populace here is the best case wet dream for the social planners wanting a third world America. All that said, I salute the 2% - but they don't have a prayer. No man is an island and tyranny will cover every square mile.

That about covers the waterfront Burt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I started out with the book but quickly moved to the full audio book on cd(s)instead. I've never gone that route with a book before (since I enjoy reading), but in the case of Atlas Shrugged I'm glad I did. Rand's characters were some of the most long-winded humans you could ever encounter, but I thought listening to it on CD at least made those long-winded rants more tolerable. Rants aside, the book is a masterpiece. Ayn Rand nailed it.
Atlas Shrugged one of my all-time favorites... but you sure are right there EZ LOL! Attempting to delineate an entire philosophy - epistemology, ethics, politics, esthetics - as well as economic morality entirely in character conversation makes for many pages per breath.

Atlas Shrugged one of my all-time favorites... but you sure are right there EZ LOL! Attempting to delineate an entire philosophy - epistemology, ethics, politics, esthetics - as well as economic morality entirely in character conversation makes for many pages per breath.

All that, not to mention working a pirate into it! LOL

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top